• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Reclamación a Instaforex

I am having an issue with a company

FxAsesores

Recruit
[langtitle=es]Reclamación a Instaforex[/langtitle]

Uno de mis clientes, el día 31 de Mayo de 2013 realizó un depósito por mil dólares (1,000.00 USD), a través de Skrill ó Monebookers, en su cuenta de trading abierta con la compañía Instaforex. Después de varias reclamaciones vía mail, vía online y finalmente por teléfono; la compañía Instaforex no reconoce el depósito realizado. Previamente se ha constatado el descuento de los mil dólares en su tarjeta de crédito y por vía telefónica la empresa Skrill certificó el envió del dinero el mismo día que se realizó, el 31 de Mayo de 2013. Además se han enviado por e-mail todos los soportes; como son copia del extracto del banco al cual pertenece la tarjeta de crédito; así mismo, una captura de la transacción realizada por Skrill hacia Instaforex.
Se tienen copia de los documentos que certifican el depósito realizado y ya se han enviado a Instaforex, pero sigue sin resolver el reclamo presentado por nuestro cliente.
A la fecha de hoy, 02 de Julio de 2013 la empresa Instaforex sigue sin acreditar la cuenta de mi cliente.
Solicitamos su ayuda para encontrar la solución de esta descarada situación generada por la empresa Instaforex y que nuestro cliente pueda recuperar su dinero.

I have no Idea why there are lots of complaints about instaforex ?

I heard that Instaforex is good for Asian Traders.... But Never tried it because of lots of complaints....

Let's see....

InstaForex broke promises made to the FPA about providing evidence during a scam investigation.

The string of complaints in the reviews and in Scam Alerts has continued unabated since then.

Now they are stealing 50% of all LR deposits, no matter how long ago those deposits are made.

I think the reason for the complaints is that InstaForex is a bucketshop that's always looking for an excuse to grab money that belongs to traders. They are usually smart enough to not rip off everyone at the same time. This way they can trot out a handful of happy IBs and happy clients to defend them in forums.

FxAsesores, contact Skrill/MB directly. Tell them that InstaForex is not crediting your deposit. Ask the people at MB to please investigate and assist you.

Back