• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Recommend best app for trading on iPhone

ewali

Recruit
Hi Guys

I am new into trading and learning. I have lost some money as well along the way, but I think I have found it is not me but the platform.

I have used Plus500 app, IQ Option, 24 Option.

My experience with IQ Option is not so good because on demo account I always make money and when I switch to real account using the same strategy, eventually I end up losing.

Plus500 is just useless their support is worst and they cannot listen. I am waiting for a refund.

24 Option I didn't use after reading comments here on FPA.

Please recommend some good application so that I can trade from my mobile in my free time.

It should be good and not a scam. I would prefer an app where you buy the asset and keep holding it until it reaches the desired profit level. I have noticed most of the apps provide, I think called binary options where assets expire after a short run (beginner as I said).

I look forward for some good suggestions and please all those marketing people working for companies do not post your suggestions :-/

Thank you

Plus500 and 2 binary options companies. Be glad you are having issues.

If you want to hold something until it reaches the desired level than the close it, that's called trading. Binary Options is really just gambling on "does it close higher or lower".

Since I don't have an iPhone, I can't comment on which forex brokers would have the best choices. I do know your money will be safer if you keep it far far away from binary brokers.

Plus500 and 2 binary options companies. Be glad you are having issues.

If you want to hold something until it reaches the desired level than the close it, that's called trading. Binary Options is really just gambling on "does it close higher or lower".

Since I don't have an iPhone, I can't comment on which forex brokers would have the best choices. I do know your money will be safer if you keep it far far away from binary brokers.

Yes, you are right. Binary is just a gamble as even if the trend is going up, it suddenly goes down. You don't have any option to close to save yourself.

There must be someone who can recommend, I've gone through so many review on FPA and found issues with the brokers having good mobile platforms.

Now, I came across FXCM and XM, there support is active on FPA with addressing issues. Their mobile apps are not good, quite complicated.

Hi Guys

I am new into trading and learning. I have lost some money as well along the way, but I think I have found it is not me but the platform.

I have used Plus500 app, IQ Option, 24 Option.

My experience with IQ Option is not so good because on demo account I always make money and when I switch to real account using the same strategy, eventually I end up losing.

Plus500 is just useless their support is worst and they cannot listen. I am waiting for a refund.

24 Option I didn't use after reading comments here on FPA.

Please recommend some good application so that I can trade from my mobile in my free time.

It should be good and not a scam. I would prefer an app where you buy the asset and keep holding it until it reaches the desired profit level. I have noticed most of the apps provide, I think called binary options where assets expire after a short run (beginner as I said).

I look forward for some good suggestions and please all those marketing people working for companies do not post your suggestions :-/

Thank you

Hello, Ewali!

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion with us!
Let us tell you that the training platform is just like the real one, the only thing which differs is that your training account has a virtual balance.
The graphics are formed every second according to the quotes provided by Thomson Reuters, Bitstamp, Bitfinex and NASDAQ Basic and can be checked here: https://iqoption.com/en/historical-financial-quotes

If you want to make an investment and wait until the price of the asset will go to the desired direction, you may trade on Forex and Crypto instruments.
If you want to know more about the instruments, kindly contact our support by hotline, email or live chat in your trade room (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts) and we will guide you through. Thank you!

Back