Recovery Room Scammers who spammed the FPA

I am so happy and filled with JOY. I am Gordon Rees by name and I work as a taxi driver. I love playing lottery but I have not won any huge sum except for a few Pounds. I decided to search online for help on how I can win very big because I have been playing lottery for the past 10 years. Then, I saw a post about Dr Amber who specializes in lottery spells. I contacted him and he told me everything about how to get the spell done for me and I agreed. He prepared a lottery spell for me and within 3 days, he gave me the numbers to play the lottery of which I did and after 2 days, I was told that I have won the sum of 1 million Pounds on the lottery game I played. I was surprised about it and I had to make sure I verified everything before believing that I was the winner of 1 million Pounds and ever since then, my life has changed and I am so happy living my dream life. If you need help to win your lottery game, WhatsApp Dr Amber on: +1 (42046) 68476-23242526 or email: AreYou@StupidEnoughToBelieve.MyBS

I've seen some of these comments around thought it seemed suspicious, never realized they go so far to scam more money from people that have already been scammed. No wonder forex trading gets such a bad reputation. It's good for people to be aware of this though, hopefully this post will help stop more people falling victim to it.

I've seen some of these comments around thought it seemed suspicious, never realized they go so far to scam more money from people that have already been scammed. No wonder forex trading gets such a bad reputation. It's good for people to be aware of this though, hopefully this post will help stop more people falling victim to it.
Yes sadly there are a lot of people like this and many forums are not as well moderated as FPA so they get away with it...

Thanks to learneth Wizardharry (@) PleaseBeStupid (.) scammer who i reached out to for a help regarding hacking my spouse iPhone and he did the job without hesitating or delay, if anyone here needs the best hacking service regarding mobile spy access and recovering of funds kindly email wizard Harry or WhatsApp him +111) 8972/ 0808 369156789

My hog has warts and I need to get him cured. Send me money!

I was taken advantage of during my investment into cryptocurrenc y as I fell into the wrong hands and $40,000 was stolen from me in b it coin. I almost gave up as I was told it was not traceable neither is it possible to recover and then I saw an article about a technology guru.. I contacted him and worked with him and to my surprise he was able to recover $32,580 of what I l ost.. I was so happy I decided to share this for anyone who might be in need of such service please write him on D E N N I S D I D I O T at stealmor efromyou. scum ..

Yet another recovery room scammer who thought this would be a smart place to try to scam people. Maybe this one will finally decide to try a new occupation.

Thank you so much Mr. Raymond for referencing D ennis W alker.. i contacted D ennis and he raised my s c o r e from 495 to 803 and cleared a l o a n.. i am so happy because i didnt know how it really works till he did it... for any of you looking for a genuine agent to r e p a i r your score , clearing d e b t s and h a c k i n g phones & websites contact him on D E N N I S D I D I O T at stealmor efromyou. scum or +1.6999.4571.7386208 and you will be as grateful as i am.

Dennis D Idiot is back. This time claiming to hack credit scores and perform other amazing feats. We're sure that no matter how much money you send him, he can make it all disappear forever.

I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and being a lying scammer off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 8976 across my three dozen credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here unethicalliarswhoclaimtobehackers1234@scammail.scum for more details,Whatsapp No:+144441110863520698765432109 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 1000000000% legit. Really really really really legit. You can believe me since I'm a lying spammer

I'm such a moron that I spammed a thread dedicated to recovery room scammers like me.

After losing a significant amount to binary trade fraudulent brokers, It felt like our dream of creating memories with our family was shattered. We invested $5000 hoping it would gain profits. Woe unto us when they stopped picking calls and all their accounts and websites were inaccessible. It was all doom until I came across CYBER RIPYOUOFFAGAIN online and with so many recommendations from friends I decided to work with them. Thanks to their transparency and dedication. Our days have become something we cherish even more than before.

Their reliability can be equated.

CyberRipYouOffAgain@Love2StealYourMoney.scum

Whats app: +(7716)5454543215

Back