Recovery SCAM - wehelponfunds

Please can you explain exactly what you referring to in detail so we can see and understand the scam.

Link to Website and Names and what happened ....

Thank You

I contacted this company after seeing a post in Quore, they have advertised on website that are clean and provide 100% recovery, no uprfont fee, however after sending all the paperwork they pretend as though they have been working on bTC recovery and after 3 days, they asked me a pay $1000 for access keys. Simultaneously i was following the wallet through another company whom i know for sure but this company provided contradicting information about the wallet and i concluded that they are SCAM, hence please include them under SCAM list. they also have website under the same name and their email is enquiries@wehelponfunds.com

I contacted this company after seeing a post in Quore, they have advertised on website that are clean and provide 100% recovery, no uprfont fee, however after sending all the paperwork they pretend as though they have been working on bTC recovery and after 3 days, they asked me a pay $1000 for access keys. Simultaneously i was following the wallet through another company whom i know for sure but this company provided contradicting information about the wallet and i concluded that they are SCAM, hence please include them under SCAM list. they also have website under the same name and their email is enquiries@wehelponfunds.com
Did you send any money to them?

Did you send any money to them?
No, i wont send, I have already lost in three scams and got insights from my learning, I have declined their services.

Same thing with Atlasglobalrecoverysolutions.com, They tried to convince me a lot, however i found them rated as Scam in your forum, hence i have declined them too.

Please advice these two companies under SCAM list.

99.9999% of these "We can recovery your funds" sites are nothing but recovery room scams.

The simple fact is that you have 3 primary possibilities to recovery money lost to scammers:

1. Credit card chargebacks - if you used a credit/debit card, you may be able to chargeback. It's hit or miss.

2. A lawyer - if the scammer/scam company can be identified and is in a country that follows laws, at least some of the time. Of course, you need to make sure there's a REAL lawyer involved before paying 1 cent. I've seen entire fake lawfirms have recovery room scam websites, so you need to make certain the lawyer/lawfirm is properly registered. Even then, some lawyers just collect a fee, send a demand letter, and then do nothing more.

3. Regulators/law enforcement.

If you say "but they NEVER do anything" please go find a hammer and use it to pound on your own kneecaps. Then realize that by acting like a helpless fool, you are hurting yourself and other people.

Regulators and law enforcement officers are not psychics. They need detailed complaints with evidence. Scammers love people who thinks reporting to the authorties is a "waste of time" because that lets them keep scamming.

Still don't believe me? Check out how well the Anti-Deception Coordination Centre (run by the Hong Kong Police) has been doing against fraud:

Hong Kong police intercept HK$6.3 billion scammed from victims of phone and internet swindles over three years

Back