Recovery scams

mikek1

Private
I received an email from the account info@fxcompliance.net michaelcollins@fxcompliance.net promising to recover my lost balance with the company LIONS MARKET, and now they are saying that to recover my money I need to deposit 24% of the amount at BINANCE. I'm thinking this is a scam the site is fx.compliance.online. My approximate value is $72,000
Can someone help me?
I strongly suggest that you don't trust them and don't deposit money where they can get it. I've seen them before and I recall that they were dodgy (scammers)

redass98

Private, 1st Class
I received an email from the account info@fxcompliance.net michaelcollins@fxcompliance.net promising to recover my lost balance with the company LIONS MARKET, and now they are saying that to recover my money I need to deposit 24% of the amount at BINANCE. I'm thinking this is a scam the site is fx.compliance.online. My approximate value is $72,000
Can someone help me?
I only can tell and write with experience, don`t pay any additional money with BINANCE , it is lost immedeately when you have send it. Hesitate to pay further money and try to get your invested
money back.

HeavenLeighRob

Sergeant
Imagine already losing thousands of dollars as is the case with many of these and then investing another huge chunk of money to recover those funds only to be scammed again. It's shameful that they pray on those that have already lost quite a bit already.