• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Are these recovery companies legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
I received an email from the account info@fxcompliance.net michaelcollins@fxcompliance.net promising to recover my lost balance with the company LIONS MARKET, and now they are saying that to recover my money I need to deposit 24% of the amount at BINANCE. I'm thinking this is a scam the site is fx.compliance.online. My approximate value is $72,000
Can someone help me?
I only can tell and write with experience, don`t pay any additional money with BINANCE , it is lost immedeately when you have send it. Hesitate to pay further money and try to get your invested
money back.

Imagine already losing thousands of dollars as is the case with many of these and then investing another huge chunk of money to recover those funds only to be scammed again. It's shameful that they pray on those that have already lost quite a bit already.

Have you guys heard about a company called Brokers Chain Trade? brokerschaintrade.com

They offer investment plans (high profits) and also forex signals from their telegram channel. I'm not sure if they are scammers but almost 100%! If someone heard about this company, please let me know your thoughts.

They offer the following investment plans:

INVEST $1000 GET $15,000
INVEST $2000 GET $30,000
INVEST $3000 GET $45,000
INVEST $4000 GET $60,000
INVEST $5000 GET $75,000
INVEST $10,000 GET $150,000
INVEST $20,000 GET $300,000
INVEST $50,000 GET $800,000

*TRADE TIME IS 4 DAYS

As I know nobody can promise guaranteed results but maybe they don't do only forex. I'm kind of lost because I started using their forex signal copier service and it's working well.

Attached, you can find some proof of payment that they usually post on their telegram channel as well as investment plans.

TeleGram: t.me/fxgolden1
I lost $500 to this deadly scammer
1) Their Company name is brokerschaintradefx.com, they changed from brokerschaintrade.com which was viral in internet as scam.
2) They lure victim via telegram channel "Fxtm fx signal" (abt similar name but without "s" for signal) and "Fxtm Suport" Admin by a person name David Ethan whom i paid the investment money.
3) After i got some profit, he passed me to the Company and the Company ask me to pay another $1,000 in order for me to take the profit. I dont wan to pay unless they pay me my Earlier profit. Its a Scam
4) Then both telegram channel blocked me.
5) The company contacted me by email asking money but when i reply it bounce!
see screenshots
6) now the Company blocked my acCount wth the company.
I reported to Fbi

Have you guys heard about a company called Brokers Chain Trade? brokerschaintrade.com

They offer investment plans (high profits) and also forex signals from their telegram channel. I'm not sure if they are scammers but almost 100%! If someone heard about this company, please let me know your thoughts.

They offer the following investment plans:

INVEST $1000 GET $15,000
INVEST $2000 GET $30,000
INVEST $3000 GET $45,000
INVEST $4000 GET $60,000
INVEST $5000 GET $75,000
INVEST $10,000 GET $150,000
INVEST $20,000 GET $300,000
INVEST $50,000 GET $800,000

*TRADE TIME IS 4 DAYS

As I know nobody can promise guaranteed results but maybe they don't do only forex. I'm kind of lost because I started using their forex signal copier service and it's working well.

Attached, you can find some proof of payment that they usually post on their telegram channel as well as investment plans.

TeleGram: t.me/fxgolden1
Proof of payment they stole easily from another traders telegram channel. Just copy and paste

Their FAQ says they rarely take cases under $100k. If your case is smaller, it doesn't probably doesn't matter if they are real or fake.

If any "recovery company" contacts you, your first question should be "How did they find you to make contact?" Quite a few are really the same people who scammed you coming back to see how much more they can get out of you.

I got scammed for More than $80,000 in bitcoins. I lose my hopes of getting my money back. I started searching for a firm to help me get my money back. I came across a company called T&H Consulting International KFT. They seemed to be really professional and promised to get my money back. I provided them with some information about my case based on that these people did some basic internet research, Which any literate person can do, and for which they charged me a huge amount.

Even after paying them, you will have to coordinate with your law enforcement yourself, and the worst part is even after paying them a huge amount, their report turns out to be worthless.

I want to let everyone know that don't waste your time and money with this scam company.

Back