Recruit Reign Reporting For Duty

When you make your first million remember who told you won't you! lol!! :)

Sure, I'll throw you a few thousand, lol, no problem. Well, after reading your blog :p and going by what you're saying on resistance lines, it seems to me that to master such a thing could net me some decent profit. Here I am wondering how I missed that setup when I was looking at the same pair. :mad:

(Sigh) One day....one day.....:)

Allow me to be the first to say that I hope every beginner trader out there takes the time to learn the groundworks of this before they try and jump in. You hear the saying, "There's no Holy Grail to this", and that's true, but what others fail to tell you is that the beginning stages of your trading career are going to be stressful, and yes, you will become frustrated with the amount of information that you have to take in.

That's the best part of this though, learn to embrace the headaches and sleepless nights. Learn to embrace the fear that accompanies trading, because that's your conscious keeping you from risking too much which can actually be your best friend if you know how to control it. Learn to play 5 moves ahead on every investment opportunity that comes your way, and by doing so, we all will make it to the financial paradise that we long for.

One thing my father taught me is that you can't expect to receive all of the rewards from life in a single day, you have to make small steps towards that mindset; it doesn't happen over night. My godfather says act confident in every decision, but don't act out of impulse, follow your instincts..... That's deep right?

I'm not writing this to preach, but I'm more so writing this to remind myself of where I'm trying to go. I wish you all the best with your trading, and hopefully something I wrote will remind you of why you trade in the first place.

Private Reign out! ;)

I know I said that I wouldn't buy another EA, but the performance of the "Elite Currency Trader" can not be ignored.

Here I was about to purchase the EA over my original plan to purchase some information and course (under $100) from an investor that actually brings you from the bottom to the top with the information that you need to be a successful trader.

The EA is performing well, so as I was sitting there thinking to myself, debating on whether or not to spend my money on something that trades for me, or invest it on something that can make me more knowledgeable so I can trade for myself, an old saying came into my head:

"Give a Man a fish, and he'll eat for a day, teach a Man to fish and he'll eat for a LIFETIME!!!"

I believe this is self explanatory.... :)

Scratch that, I'm not buying anything. The beauty of the web is that there are resources out there for everyone to utilize for free. Thanks to certain people that I've found as teachers on here, I've understood more about the market in two weeks than I have in the past 6 months of trying to trade successfully.

Todays task:

1. Recognizing trends, consolidation periods, and understanding breakouts.

Morning all, I've decided to watch only one pair right now until I become better accustomed with the things in my previous post. The EURUSD is sort of like learning how to ride your bike with training wheels. Greed will make you go broke in this market, so I'm starting slow, and with time and better understanding, I'll start making moves towards the other pairs.

Happy Trading, ;)

I just posted my training trade log for EUR/USD:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...uellatorus-review-eric-alyea-4.html#post31995
Do you know how to backtest yet. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/general-forex-talk/5627-back-testing.html#post31250
Play with GBP/JPY when you get bored.
Good Training to you
;)

Hey Eric,

I appreciate that insight. About the backtesting, I learned to officially do that yesterday, lol. I was told by a friend that I shouldn't trap myself in one currency, he felt like it would hinder my training in a way, so I'm going to take a look at the GBY/USD, and the GBY/JPY also. Seems as if I was the only one that missed out on that great performance this morning, :( but it's ok, my Millions are on the way, :) .

Thanks for the encouragement, in a market like this, I need all the kind words I can get.

Good Trading to you, ;)

Well hello hello to all out there in the wonderful land of Forex. It has been a while, and I had to put some things in perspective. Hope everyone is doing well.

Stay tuned for the upcoming updates on my training log here. I've been practicing since our last encounter on here, and I look forward to growing along into a successful trader with the rest of you.

Take it easy,

Reign ;)

Back