RedRhinoFx.com

BayaniCode

Recruit
Great system he has on simpletrader. I've been following his ats10 for last 9 months and he has made money every month. I run his system with 2 times the risk and my peak drawdown is under 30% and averaging almost 7-8%. I can't complain besides his absence with emails. I did have questions about the sign up process and I couldn't get a response until I pinged him on twitter.

Daniel O.

Private, 1st Class
Hello BayaniCode, I am interested in RedRhinoFX managed account, do you use PAMM or EA from him? And which broker do you use with Rhino? Thank you!

BayaniCode

Recruit
Hello BayaniCode, I am interested in RedRhinoFX managed account, do you use PAMM or EA from him? And which broker do you use with Rhino? Thank you!
As mentioned I follow his FX signal and now its has been 10 months. I recently joined his Trio signal for personal account management. I am using two brokers including pepperstone(signal) and fxpro(managed). I would join his PAMM but I already have 1 ASIC broker (pepperstone). Signal cost money every month , so you better have a big account to start with to cover the fee.