Refund from Ivy Bot

tradertom

Recruit
Hi ,
Has anyone managed to get a refund from Ivy Bot. They dont want to talk to me.

Tradertom:unhappy:

I think Ivybot is with clickbank. You'll need to go through Clickbank to get a refund.

ClickBank Refund SCAM

All of the products sold through ClickBank can be refunded by ClickBank and they respond well.

However, if you apply for too many refunds (I don't know how many is too many but it appears to be two or more) for various products that you buy through ClickBank will blacklist your email address and credit card number.

When you are blacklisted they will not accept future purchases from your email address or credit card.

I have purchased about 30 robots and trading systems through ClickBank using 4 or 5 different email addresses and credit cards.

I have requested and received refunds for all but 4 of these products and ClickBank has blacklisted all of my email addresses and credit cards so that I am unable to purchase any more products through them.

I call it a SCAM because all of the products were guaranteed "no questions asked" refunds and I tested each product for 6 weeks or more before requesting a refund.

I only requested refunds for robots that consistently produced losses and trading systems that were too complex or difficult for me to use in the limited time I have available for trading.

dlshield

That's good to know, now I'll have to keep track of which card and email address I use if/when I make Clickbank purchases.

Nu24X

IvyBot is a scam!

I disabled my account so the IvyBot can not touch my account anymore, then requested refund from clickbank. IvyBot is a scam! I put 5k and lost 25% in four days.

Back