Refund issue with Forex4Noobs! (Resolved)

At this point, it looks to me like the most important issue on the table is getting the refund delivered. Who called who what names is secondary to money in my book.

Not a Scam

I have been a member of forex4noobs for about 2 years now, I have purchased 2 video courses and they have helped me become a much better trader. Know for those of you that think trading is easy, its not, trading is a skill like any other skill it takes time to develop. There are no short cuts, just hard work, Work hard and you will be rewarded :)

The Forex4Noobs site is an excellent source of information, both free and to purchase, for new traders or the more experienced. This unfortunate situation is not indicative of the site. The vast majority using the site seem to be more than happy with what is on offer. Consequently, it is a friendly, helpful place to go for anyone wishing to further their trading knowledge.

I couldn't agree more with Mary's comment. I've been a member of Forex4Noobs for 3 years and have purchased Nick's course. Anyone reading this thread shouldn't let this one incident keep you from checking out this site, it just might help you turn the corner to becoming a profitable trader, as it did for me.

Tom

My name is Brian Aponte.I purchased the Fetor Forex course on June 18,2010 on the FOREX4NOOBS website. I purchased it through a debit bank card in the amount of $127.99 .I was able to access my courses within minutes of my purchase,and no hidden charges were added to my account.I am a SATISFIED CUSTOMER.I do NOT believe that FOREX4NOOBS is a scam..NO way.A miscommunication between a dissatisfied customer and Nick B just does not make FOREX4NOOBS a scam.

I invited him to post all my emails to prove this but he has not been forthcoming. Interesting.

Just a note. Unlike Rosemarie I do not publicly post private emails between customers and my employees. In fact, I do not even have access to those emails, they are all on my employees support account. I can only see them if they are sent through to my support account. This is all because I respect the confidentiality of a private conversation (even one had through email).

The way the support ticket system works is that when emails coming through they are randomly assigned to one of 5 people working as support staff (one of those people is me). So each person receives about 20% of the total emails that come in. I only have access to my account, I cannot see the emails exchanged between my employees and customers.

he tried to put the blame on his “employees”.

Just another note guys. Rosemarie is doing what she does best and twisting facts again. I never tried to blame my employees. I said it was a possibility although it was highly unlikely. I summarily looked into the possibility and dismissed it. I never once said my employees actually sent her those emails.

When post is sent by registered mail the customer is always issued with a receipt so that it can be tracked and proof of the recipient’s signature provided if an issue arises. It would have been easy for Nick establish whether or not I had signed for the “cheque” IF it really was sent.

Again Rosemarie is twisting facts. I became aware of her refund issue over the weekend. I told her I would have my employee check the registered mail receipt first thing on Monday morning. I cannot do it myself as I live in the UK and the mail was sent by my Australian employees. So yes it is easy to establish if she received the cheque, but not over the weekend and not from the other side of the world.

My employee has got back to me and Rosemarie has told the truth. She never signed for the cheque.

@drewIOW, @CJ Rivas, @Mike Tye, @Karma1416, @Rob Jefferies, @flysei, @aponte219:
Thanks guys! Awesome to have your support and it is great to know all I do is appreciated.

@Rosemarie:
So Rosemarie I am sorry your refund cheque never arrived. We did send it and it appears that it must have been lost in the mail.

Hopefully we can now move on and put aside the petty arguments.

Last edited:
Ok my employee has also let me know that the refund has now been sent to Rosemarie via PayPal. This time there should be no issues!

Hello Forex 4 Noobs,

You have initiated a payment for $297.00 USD to (removed Rosemarie's email to protect her privacy). This payment will be completed once the recipient has accepted the payment.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 AUD = 0.870292 USD

Payment details
Amount: $297.00 USD
Transaction Date: 31 Aug 2010
Transaction ID: 7DJ744564B195800S

Nick, I do not believe that I’m the only one picking up on the glaring contradictions but allow me to highlight a few of them:

“Ok guys I have fully scanned my back up databases for the day in question (and the surrounding days). I have found no record of these emails ever being sent by us. So that leads me to believe the e-mails may be manufactured by Rosemarie.” “In fact, I do not even have access to those emails, they are all on my employees support account. I can only see them if they are sent through to my support account.” “I only have access to my account, I cannot see the emails exchanged between my employees and customers.” Nick, this is a serious contradiction. If you have no access to emails sent by your “employees” then you obviously don’t know who sent the emails IF as you state it wasn’t you (which I do not believe). There would be no need for you to scan your own backup database because you would know without having to check whether or not you sent the emails. I fail to see how you could say “However, the last two emails she pasted that are supposedly from me have been heavily edited by her “ if you have no access to emails that you supposedly did not send. Why ask me to open a support ticket and copy the emails to you if you have no access to their emails? This makes absolutely no sense and again you’re getting caught in your own web of lies.

“I can confirm the first few emails that show the interaction between Rosemarie and Terry are real.” “I have already seen you post fake emails...” Really? How did you manage to verify this over the weekend and without access to your “employees” emails?

“I summarily looked into the possibility and dismissed it.” Really? You carry out a partial investigation and then dismiss the fact that there could be evidence that you have not seen as you have no access to it? That is far from a thorough investigation isn’t it? You are funny!

“I left school in grade 12 (the end of high school). In the 6 years since I have amassed a small fortune using my supposedly unintelligent brain.” This paragraph is either not true or it was a lucky guess on my part - which is it Nick?

“Unlike Rosemarie I do not publicly post private emails between customers and my employees.” and unlike you I do not swear at people in public forums. It is up to me what I do with my private emails. It looks like I may be able to prove the origins of the “non-existent” emails - I’m just waiting for further instructions. For the record, there’s nothing for me to get over because your behaviour says more about you than me.

“I became aware of her refund issue over the weekend. I told her I would have my employee check the registered mail receipt first thing on Monday morning. I cannot do it myself as I live in the UK and the mail was sent by my Australia employees.” “Right now I am hesitant about giving Rosemarie a refund via PayPal right now as I believe she has the cheque in her possession.” So this was a “baseless” comment then wasn’t it? “I have instructed my staff to put in a refund request ASAP.” Why would you request a refund via paypal without getting confirmation from your “employee” first if you believe the cheque is in my possession? “ If Rosemarie simply waited until Monday for a response to her email..” Do your employees work at weekends or don’t they?

“... the fact that you called me stupid and a scammer..” If you don’t want to post my email here then perhaps you could tell me which email you are referring to. “...bring it up every other post explain how rude you were to me before I swore at you.” No, if I was so rude then, as I stated earlier, you have my express permission to post it here and prove your case, simple.

“Even the guys above particularly remember how impatient and rude you were ..” I’ve seen their reference to impatience and “difficult” but I haven’t read anything from them about me being rude.

Nick, I really don’t expect you to be able to provide a logical answer to any of my questions - I’m merely pointing out the fact that you have contradicted yourself a number of times due to your attempt to deceive the intelligent readers on this site.

Ahhhh Rosemarie. I promised myself I would no longer respond to you but this is just too funny. You made so many assumptions just now it is unbelievable.

Nick, this is a serious contradiction. If you have no access to emails sent by your “employees” then you obviously don’t know who sent the emails IF as you state it wasn’t you (which I do not believe). There would be no need for you to scan your own backup database because you would know without having to check whether or not you sent the emails. ------ I fail to see how you could say if you have no access to emails that you supposedly did not send. Why ask me to open a support ticket and copy the emails to you if you have no access to their emails? This makes absolutely no sense and again you’re getting caught in your own web of lies.

Rosemarie I believe they are fake because I asked my employee Terry if the emails are real. He had a look at the thread and confirmed the first few are real while the others are fake.

As for my investigating your claims. Have you ever had of a simple process of deduction? Let me break it down for you.

I asked Terry to send me the email headers -headers contain only the date, time and sender/receiver info- let say there were 10 in total to make it simple. I then asked him to send me the headers of the forwarded emails you sent to the support system yesterday. Let's say there were 5 those.

I then checked the database for email headers including your email address. For the day in question I found 10 headers. I compared the times to the 10 Terry gave me and they matched perfectly. The 5 email headers you gave me had no match up in the database. There was no record of deleted emails. Thus I concluded that there had been only the 10 emails and no more.

So unless Terry who has been a close friend of money since high school is blatantly lying to me then the emails never existed. It would seem you simply changed the headers slightly and then wrote whatever you wanted.

EDIT (added later): Or now that I think about it. It might be possible that an employee logged directly into the info-at-forex4noobs.com email address and sent them from there. If they did not go through the support system there would be no database records. The only way I could truly check that is to get direct access to your email account. Or if we have a third party directly access your email account and verify the authenticity.

See originally my suspicion was another of my employee's in Terry's home office had used his computer thinking it would be funny to shout at you seeing as you annoyed us so much. However, looking at the database that does not seem to be the case. I do admit though it is definitely possible that somebody logged into the actual email account itself therefore bypassing the support system. I am actually embarrassed I never considered that.

Any chance you could give one of the FPA guys direct access to your hotmail account? (if any of them would be willing to actually log in that is).

Really? How did you manage to verify this over the weekend and without access to your “employees” emails?

As above I asked Terry. I still have access to my employees I don't have access to their emails though.

Really? You carry out a partial investigation and then dismiss the fact that there could be evidence that you have not seen as you have no access to it? That is far from a thorough investigation isn’t it? You are funny!

As above comparing the number of headers Terry has to the number in the database shows only the extra ones you sent left over.

“I left school in grade 12 (the end of high school). In the 6 years since I have amassed a small fortune using my supposedly unintelligent brain.” This paragraph is either not true or it was a lucky guess on my part - which is it Nick?

I have mentioned that 1000 times on my site. I am pretty sure I even mentioned my completion of high school in the video course you watched.

and unlike you I do not swear at people in public forums. It is up to me what I do with my private emails.

No it is not! It is up to you and there person you communicated with. You have no right to share emails without asking Terry for permission first. You only have morals when it suits you. Oh and by the way calling me 'stupid' is borderline swearing. You reek of hypocrisy.

Why would you request a refund via paypal without getting confirmation from your “employee” first if you believe the cheque is in my possession?

Because by that point I had already cancelled the cheque, as I mentioned multiple times. So it didn't much matter if you had the cheque or not..... you could not cash it!

I can see why your career as a private detective never took off.

“... the fact that you called me stupid and a scammer..” If you don’t want to post my email here then perhaps you could tell me which email you are referring to. “...bring it up every other post explain how rude you were to me before I swore at you.” No, if I was so rude then, as I stated earlier, you have my express permission to post it here and prove your case, simple.

Ahhh I am talking about the forum not emails. All our useless rubbish threads are sent to the trash can and after 30 days of inactivity are deleted. Your thread in my forum is long gone.

“Even the guys above particularly remember how impatient and rude you were ..” I’ve seen their reference to impatience and “difficult” but I haven’t read anything from them about me being rude.

They are just being nice. I am pretty sure Fetor will come around later. He tells it like it is.

Last edited:
And can you please confirm you have recieved the refund so we can put an end to this nonsense refund was sent to your googlemail.com account.

Last edited:
Rosemarie you are making a lot of assumptions about me. The thing is though the only time you ever spoke to me was on my forum and on here I never emailed you. It would seem like 90% of time we have spoken I have been nothing but helpful to you. So I really think you should re-access what you think you know about me. I am not the bad guy, I am not an ******* and the one bad thing I did say to you on my forum months ago I regret deeply. Hence my quick apology minutes after I swore at you. I really feel like your looking a devil that doesn't exist.

Since you are insistent with this email thing I will try one more time to sort this out. I am here to help as I have been from the start.

Can I ask one favour of you though? Can you please be civil and hold back your accusations until I get this sorted? It is hard to help somebody who is constantly accusing you of not helping. So please let's hold the accusations back for a bit.

What I need from you is a FULL header. I am pretty sure you will see a full header option in hotmail. It should have some extra header info. It might look something like this:

from mail14-d-ac.linkedin.com ([64.74.98.155])
by ----- with esmtp (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <s-ueOeL8Z98798xHc3d4OGzOZfbd9FxOBAXYue262rHz_vlIR07B39SA@bounce.linkedin.com>)
id 1Oneb8-0008TB-QT
for -----; Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:30:31 -0500

If you can go ahead and send me that I should be able to trace the email via my dedicated server control panel.

This will allow me to actually check the email account itself as opposed to the support system databases.

Back