Refund issue with Forex4Noobs! (Resolved)

@ NickB

Ok I will go ahead and remove them from YouTube.

Great....If you also notice,this same broker's staff has commented severally on this forum claiming to be happy customers to give their broker a better review which the forum moderator has warned them..Although they have apologised for spamming the forum and impersonating to be a happy customer but the fact still remains they are still withholding my hard-earned money for 8months now..cheers!!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that man. I will be sure to let all my users know not to use UFX.

Rosemarie44 told me that she would be away from her computer for a few days. In the meantime, Nick has sent me a copy of confirmation that PayPal processed the refund.

Unless Rosemarie can show otherwise, I think the refund issue is solved.

Thanks for letting everybody know Rosemarie received her refund AsstModerator.

I am glad this issue is now resolved.

Last edited:
Re: refund...

I'm glad to see this issue is put to rest about the refund. I have bought products from Forex4Noobs and never had a problem that couldn't be resolved. Once I did not read the directions correct on pushing a button for an order, but it was taken care of immediately.

Sometimes we police ourselves more than anyone else would or could do. Both sites, keep up the great work and a lot of us appreciate you!

Ron777

Accountability? Who is being unreasonable here?

Forex4noobs is one of my favourite websites and the first I valued as a new trader sometime last October. I bought courses that set me up nicely from the site and had a snag on my side that delayed access. This was resolved to my satisfaction in a reasonable time.
To cry scam on this is total BS, Nick has taken all reasonable steps to provide satisfaction to a disgruntled individual. In fact I was one of those that advised patience to Rosemary trying to re-assure her that all would be resolved in good time. Nick has also held himself accountable something that the scammers do not do.
This emotional outburst from Rosemary is totally uncalled for and I think that the majority of members of forex4noobs will be appalled by this senseless attack. Good luck to Rosemary's trading career but somehow I do not think her emotional control will do her any favours.

Thanks so much for the kind words guys. Hopefully by now everybody sees Rosemarie for what she is.

She didn't even bother to log-on to FPA and confirm she received the refund. Instead she sent me a very rude and sarcastic email saying that she wanted to defame me further so she would not bother letting others know she recieved the refund.

Forex4Noobs

Dear all,

I have been an on and off active member of Forex4Noobs for nearly 24 months now. I have purchased a course off the site with no problems. Never have I had any hassle dealing with any of the moderators or NickB who is the manager of the website. I do not know who Rosemarie is, have not ever spoken to her or replied to her threads.

However, I can say that I find it unreasonable to accuse NickB of such accusations, as I do not believe that reflects him. I believe that if he has issued a refund, that he will be true to his word and will issue it.

Do not hesitate to contact me through PM for any queries about the website.

Regards,

Well I persevered in reading through this extremely long thread. I must say I feel sorry for Rosemarie. It seems to me that she must have been frustrated by her initial contacts with Nick’s organisation to be so motivated. I am glad that she persevered. Had she not so done and given up, she might not have finally received her refund. Better months late than never. I guess her anger is because she felt that her trust was dishonoured. She constantly stated that all she wanted was her money back in accordance to the organisations guarantee. Clearly had she been reimbursed within a week or 2 she would not have been driven to the extent that she had. Once she was eventually paid via Paypal she confirmed to the moderator and has not posted anything else on this thread. And, had her request been satisfied earlier, Nick would not have let himself down as he clearly has. I am surprised that he allowed things to get to this stage, putting himself in the position to have to come on this site to defend him self in this way. To me it does not look good / encouraging to people out there (like me), considering ForEx. But I suppose it creates the opportunity for lessons in business ethics and customer relations to be learnt.

I agree, the customer is always right. If you must blow off, do so in private...but first sort out the customer who took you in good faith at your word! Nearly $300 is not chicken feed to some people. And that amount of money multiplied a number of times across different individuals equate to a tidy some for an organisation who is not quick to honour their refund promises.

I must also add that the reimbursement arrangements seem unnecessarily complicated. If one pays by Paypal, why cannot the reimbursement be also paid by Paypal - especially as it appears employees are all over the world ...in London & Australia? If someone does not want your product, reimburse their money, thank them for their interest and wish them well. That nil sale could multiply into multiple sales if they recommend your organisation on the basis that they are a company of their word. Now it appears that Rosemarie has at least 2 fronts on wish to not recommend your organisation.

Reading this thread and others on this site is really making me re-consider my options – which is what I wanted to do and why I came here in the first place, so well done to the moderators for developing this site. I’ll come back another day to see if I could be motivated to get involved with ForEx.

Back