Refund issue with Forex4Noobs! (Resolved)

@ NickB

Hi gbenga112, thanks for your input.

The problem is her email conversations with me are forged and untrue. She can post what she wants but it is simple to edit an emails text.

As for the refunds we require the process as the Australia tax department can be very strict on a businesses earnings. A registered letter and a cheque shows the tax department proof that the money was refunded and not spent.

We plan to move the company to the UK by the end of the year. Once this happens we can do simple refunds via PayPal. As soon as my bank confirms the cheque is cancelled we will refund her via PayPal. I have grown tired of this woman and her unfounded accusations.

As I have said she is the only person to complain in three years. That in itself tells you something.

Hopefully this refund will be the end of this issue.

I can understand the issue of tax could be complicated, please in her own case please just do the refund through paypal.
Also as I have suggested earlier,it would be reasonable if your company states it clearly that refund would only be made via cheque in-order to avoid a scenario like this in the future...Good luck

You saying she's the rudest is not helping the issue and image of you and your company.Quality to me is customer's perception of good or service, she has the right to request for refund since she's not satisfy with the service,irrespective whether the purchase was made by error or not..Besides your company guaranteed refund.

NickB please instead of dragging this issue further, fair resolution would be to refund her via paypal on Monday and at same time tell your bank to cancel the cheque.

I can understand the issue of tax could be complicated, please in her own case please just do the refund through paypal.
Also as I have suggested earlier,it would be reasonable if your company states it clearly that refund would only be made via cheque in-order to avoid a scenario like this in the future...Good luck

Thanks for the advice gbenga112.

I have said I will refund her.

She has the right to request a refund I agree. However, she has no right to forge emails.

I am not disputing her right to claim a refund and I have no problem sending out refunds. This is why we sent her a cheque already.

I am simply saying this person has been very rude to me and my staff since she first visted the site. Even though she was the one at fault.

We have no problem sending refunds. Hence why she is the only person to complain about not receiving one.

------

EDIT (added later): My bank has confirmed the Cheque has been cancelled. I have instructed my staff to put in a refund request ASAP. She should receive a refund via PayPal by Friday of next week. It will most likely come through Monday morning though.

Last edited:
I have said I will refund her.

She has the right to request a refund I agree. However, she has no right to forge emails.

I am not disputing her right to claim a refund and I have no problem sending out refunds. This is why we sent her a cheque already.

I am simply saying this person has been very rude to me and my staff since she first visted the site. Even though she was the one at fault.

We have no problem sending refunds. Hence why she is the only person to complain about not receiving one.

Well in course of running business situation like this should be anticipated.Customers are always right you know..Both of you should forget about the rude or no rude issue,we are leaving in a very small world. You never can tell maybe she might even be the person that your company would be needed in the UK.It has happened before in this forum whereby a client complained about a firm and after the amicable resolution,the client became a staff of the company.

Last edited:
Ok.

Anyway I am going to do as I said. I will cancel the cheque and send her a PayPal refund.

I am no longer going to engage in on-line debates with Rosemarie. I am sure that with our impeccable record people realize she is the problem and not us.

Hopefully when she receives her refund it will end the issue.

-----

EDIT (added later): My bank has confirmed the Cheque has been cancelled. I have instructed my staff to put in a refund request ASAP. She should receive a refund via PayPal by Friday of next week. It will most likely come through Monday morning though.

Last edited:
Thanks Gbenga for your balanced input.

Without any reservation or hesitation I standby everything I've posted on here - I have no reason to lie as I'm not trying to impress anyone or portray myself to be something that I'm not. I invited alternative suggestions because it would give me great pleasure to prove that the emails are unedited so if there are any techies out there that can help with this query please please let me know.

It's interesting that you are quick to state that forwarded emails can be edited but yet you have not denied that you told me to **** off on your forum (hardly professional is it?). You even posted an apology to the other members for using profanities or maybe that's a lie too? Anyway, you obviously have your reasons for such strong denial of the contents of your emails and that is something you and your conscience will have to live with.

Anyway, there would not have been an issue if I had received my refund when I first requested it back in May and that's what I've been waiting for all this time!

Nick, you really are making yourself look stupid - first you say that I’m trying to obtain two refunds and now you say that if I'm not trying to obtain two refunds then I'm trying to settle a vendetta. As you and I don't know each other what vendetta could I possibly be trying to settle? I made a request on 26 May for a refund and 3 months later I'm still waiting for it. As you know, one of the great services that this site offers is to invite people to report scams and as I had still not received a cheque even though I sent another letter by registered post on 21 July (over a month ago!) I decided to report that on here so where's the vendetta in that? I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY REFUND, SIMPLE!

Rosemarie

Rosemarie, I understand your frustration. Perhaps the cheque simply did not reach you. I have offered you a PayPal refund so I would appreciate it if we could put this issue to rest.

Just a note to everybody reading. In 3 years on-line Rosemarie is the only person who has claimed we are a scam. You can Google us and check our rating on this site. One person in 3 years hardly equals a scam. One person out of 3,000+ happy customers certainly does not equal a scam.

Either Rosemarie is lying about receiving a cheque or she honestly did not receive it. I am not sure which is true. However, her bad attitude, frequent out bursts, and long winded offensive emails have made her impossible for my staff to deal with.

Hopefully this will be the end of this issue.

-----

Last edited:
Rosemarie I have unbanned your email from the system so feel free to email with an queries.

I can now confirm the cheque was sent to the residential address attached to your PayPal account. The cheque was sent on July 9th from Australia. Out of respect for your privacy I will not add the address to this post.

It's good that you can understand why I might be frustrated about having to wait more than 3 months to receive a refund and not only was I sworn at on the forum but then I was banned as well! It intrigues me that you find my emails so offensive because I've challenged your business ethics, practise and lack of professionalism which you have clearly demonstrated on here but somehow managed to restrain yourself from telling me to **** off again! Have you really found me so impossible to deal with because I dared to request a refund?

Nick, a scam is not classified a scam because of the number of times a company/person has committed the scam. A scam is a scam whether it is committed ONCE or a hundred times and we will never know how many others have gone through this same experience with you.

I do not know if it is true that a cheque was sent to me as I never received it. Obviously, you would have evidence of its posting if it was sent by the same method in which you insist people send their refund request which is by registered mail as a receipt is issued at the time of posting - that is a sensible and obvious precaution.

I don't know if I will get my money back but a refund via paypal is what I questioned back in May. THAT'S ALL I WANTED AND THIS MATTER WOULD'VE BEEN LAID TO REST SEVERAL MONTHS AGO!

I'm still keen to prove the authenticity of the emails so if anyone knows of any breakthrough technology please let me know.

Rosemarie

--

Well done NickB.
Rosemarie please do not 4get to ascertain this from paypal on Monday and also update the forum once you receive your money back.

It's good that you can understand why I might be frustrated about having to wait more than 3 months to receive a refund and not only was I sworn at on the forum but then I was banned as well! It intrigues me that you find my emails so offensive because I've challenged your business ethics, practise and lack of professionalism which you have clearly demonstrated on here but somehow managed to restrain yourself from telling me to **** off again! Have you really found me so impossible to deal with because I dared to request a refund?

Nick, a scam is not classified a scam because of the number of times a company/person has committed the scam. A scam is a scam whether it is committed ONCE or a hundred times and we will never know how many others have gone through this same experience with you.

I do not know if it is true that a cheque was sent to me as I never received it. Obviously, you would have evidence of its posting if it was sent by the same method in which you insist people send their refund request which is by registered mail as a receipt is issued at the time of posting - that is a sensible and obvious precaution.

I don't know if I will get my money back but a refund via paypal is what I questioned back in May. THAT'S ALL I WANTED AND THIS MATTER WOULD'VE BEEN LAID TO REST SEVERAL MONTHS AGO!

I'm still keen to prove the authenticity of the emails so if anyone knows of any breakthrough technology please let me know.

Rosemarie

Rosemarie please let by-gone be by-gone.I know waiting for 3months to get refund while payment was immediate is annoying......Kindly wait to ascertain the paypal refund on Monday.

NickB a simple apology for the 3months delay won't cost you anything but would rather shows your concern & appreciation of your customers, since you know how frustrating it could be waiting for 3months to get refund.

Back