Refund issue with Forex4Noobs! (Resolved)

@gbenga112:
I am happy to apologise when I am at fault.

However, I will not supplicate and apologise to a person who has been rude to me and who has twisted facts just because she is a customer.

We sent the refund as requested so we have nothing to apologise for. An apology for the sake of an apology is useless.

@rosemarie:
You were never banned from the forum. You were banned from sending support emails through the ticket system after your refund was issued. This rather severe measure was taken due to your hostile and harassing emails.

There is no point arguing what constitutes a scam. The only point is that in three years of business your claim of dishonesty is the only I have seen. If I was actively scamming people there would be many scam reports on this site and on the internet.

As for your other assumption, you are wrong. We do have evidence of posting a cheque. All mail we send is registered. I can send you the receipt if you care to open a support ticket.

Rosemarie I think most people here would agree I have been nothing but helpful and (for the most part) courteous to you here on FPA. So if you could please stop complaining and making unfounded accusations it would help matters greatly. I really do not wish to engage in he said she said on-line arguments.

I have told you that I have cancelled the cheque we sent and that we are sending a PayPal refund.

So please can you stop being argumentative and await the refund? And can you please direct any questions to me via the support system. In the event that you do not receive your refund by Friday I will be more than happy for you to come back on here and let everybody know. As gbenga112 wisely said, let bygones be bygones.

Nick

-----------------

EDIT (added later):

As for the emails. I am very sorry for calling you a liar without being sure. It is entirely possible that one of my employees responded to you out of anger (under my name) and deleted those emails so I would not find out.

I am happy to look further into the authenticity of those emails. I keep daily database backups for my site so I can delve into the backup for that day and make sure nothing was deleted.

If you open a support ticket and send me a copy+paste of the offensive emails I will gladly look into it. If I find one of my employees did in fact send you offensive emails I will deal with the employee accordingly. So if you truly did receive those emails feel free to open a ticket and I will fully investigate the matter.

Last edited:
Nick, you haven't told me to **** off on this site because of the high numbers of people that use this site. I have no reason to edit your emails and you know full well that the contents is EXACTLY what you wrote but I understand that you would be too ashamed of your unprofessional behaviour to admit that here (even though that is self evident). I stated earlier that you have my express permission to copy the contents of my emails (UNEDITED of course) here so that everyone can see the "harassment and hostility" you're referring to. Intelligence dictates that I have nothing to lose so there is no need for me to "twist the facts" but you on the other hand have a very strong motive for denying what you wrote to me because you're in the public arena.

I have made it clear that I have been trying to disassociate myself from you but I simply want my money back so why do you think I would try to access any part of your website after requesting a refund? It's irrelevant what the ban referred to because I am no longer interested. I don't care to open a support ticket because I don't care to visit your site again. You told me to **** off and I'm happy to do so when I get my money back.

You haven't been helpful, you're merely trying to mitigate the damage that may have been caused to your reputation and your business by me revealing the FACTS about my case on this site so who's trying to deceive who? It's an insult to FPA's members' intelligence.

Rosemarie

Nick, I have just seen your additional response about wanting to see the offensive emails I received but as they were sent to my private email address I don't know how to send them to you via your site but I can send them to your private email address. You will see that the emails have been sent from the "info" address but have been signed off "Nick". It seems rather odd to me that an employee would do something like that but then I don't know them or you. However, it would be better for you to retrieve the emails from your system as you're able to do that so that there is no doubt about the contents and the question of "editing" will no longer exist.

Last edited:
Rosemarie I am shocked and saddened that you wish to continue arguing instead of aiding me in solving your issues.

I admit I was rude to you on my forum. For that I am truly sorry. Your lack of patience pulled me a way from an important dinner with my in-laws. I replied to you out of anger that day. Later I apologised to you and to my site users for my outburst. Let us please remember though that you were no saint in this matter. You had been unreasonable and impatient in those forum posts. Since I apologised for that outburst long ago can we stop dwelling on it and move on please?

I am trying to be constructive here and solve your problem. It has nothing to do with my reputation or the high number of people who use this site. My site has a high number of users too and all those users are relevant to me. If I was rude to you on my site there is nothing to stop me from being rude to you here. However, I am not being rude to you. Even though you insist on calling me stupid and a scammer.

You need to understand Rosemarie that this post won't impact my sites reputation. A very small percentage of people will see it. So I have no reason to feign politeness or helpfulness. I am being helpful because I honestly want to be.

They way you're responding to my attempts at helping you is only casting a bad light on you. So please can we refrain from the bad natured comments and try to solve this issue amicably?

As for the emails I truly doubt one of my employees would do that. However, I can understand that people act out in the heat of the moment. Since you adherently claim those emails are real I am willing to look into the matter. I am honestly hoping that I find nothing as it would shock me to find one of my employees betrayed my confidence in such a manner.

I am sorry for calling you a liar earlier. I should have first checked the databases to make sure.

If you open a ticket and simply paste in one of the emails along with the date and time you received it I can look into it. You do not need to forward it, simply copy and paste it to me much like you did here. The problem is here you did not attach a date to the pasted email so it is impossible for me to look through scores of databse backups.

Nick, the only issue or problem that I have that I wanted you to resolve 3 months ago was my refund but I trust that will be forthcoming this week as you've now stated.

I did not include the header for all the emails I quoted in my original post here to save space but you will see there is a date above the contents that gives a running history. I can paste the contents to you as you suggested but then the question of editing remains unless you retrieve them from your database. It's crucial that you get the evidence that I am unable to "tamper" with.

I think you realise by now that I'm not at all concerned about being viewed in a "bad light" because I'm not in the public arena and therefore have nothing to lose. However, I'm looking forward to getting my money back and then the matter will be closed. That's all I wanted.

I agree 3 months is a long wait, there have obviously been a few issues with this refund. If you did not receive the cheque then there may have been a postal issue. I am unaware if I can look into this because it is international mail but I will have one of my employees contact Australia post and ask.

Either way everybody who asks me fore a refund gets one hence why there have been no complaints related to refunds here.

Yes please open a support ticket and paste me the information. I will check my databases first thing tomorrow and determine whether or no those emails are real.

Also could you please remove the residential address from the email in you first post? That address belongs to one of my employees, he has a wife and child. It is unfair for you to post his address. I understand you probably did not realize it was a residential address so I am not accusing you of doing it intentionally.

The whole point of using registered mail is that it is trackable so the postal service would have been able to provide you with proof of my signature if I had received it.

You are correct, I wouldn't deliberately publish someone's private address on a public forum and it hadn't occurred to me to edit the emails I received from you/your associates because I wanted to post them exactly as I had received them.

I have now copied the 3 emails I received from you on 8 July (which includes the header and time) and sent them via your website as requested. However, I trust you can understand my scepticism about an "employee" sending such emails saying: "I left school in grade 12 (the end of high school). In the 6 years since I have amassed a small fortune using my supposedly unintelligent brain.

You're right about one thing. It is your prerogative whether to respond or not. However, it is my prerogative whether to ban you or not. I have banned you so from now on your responses are automatically trashed."

Nick, please report back the findings of your investigation as to whether or not you were able to establish their authenticity.

Rosemarie

Last edited:
The whole point of using registered mail is that it is trackable so the postal service would have been able to provide you with proof of my signature if I had received it.

You are correct, I wouldn't deliberately publish someone's private address on a public forum and it hadn't occurred to me to edit the emails I received from you/your associates because I wanted to post them exactly as I had received them.

I have now copied the 3 emails I received from you on 8 July (which includes the header and time) and sent them via your website as requested. However, I trust you can understand my scepticism about an "employee" sending such emails saying: "I left school in grade 12 (the end of high school). In the 6 years since I have amassed a small fortune using my supposedly unintelligent brain.

You're right about one thing. It is your prerogative whether to respond or not. However, it is my prerogative whether to ban you or not. I have banned you so from now on your responses are automatically trashed."

Nick, please report back the findings of your investigation as to whether or not you were able to establish their authenticity.

Rosemarie

Fair enough, I did not send it personally so I would not know. I will have my staff in Australia check on it Monday morning.

I see you have yet to remove his address. So I am asking again for you to remove it please.

As for the email my employees are close personal friends. They know when I finished school ect. It is possible for them to have sent it although it is not likely. To be honest I am still suspicious about whether these emails actually exist. However, I feel I owe you the benefit of the doubt so I will have a look at the databases first thing in the morning.

EDIT (added later): I see after writing this you have removed my employees address thank you.

Last edited:
Now, we have the same writing style. I don't really see it but I am sure you would if you created those emails. Because I would think from the completely different demeanour displayed in the emails one wouldn't be able to discern a writing style.

Either way we should both stop throwing around baseless accusations. This thread is about a refund, and you got the refund. So lets please quit the back and forth as it is not helping. I will let you know what I find out about those emails tomorrow via the support ticket system.

I suggest we both end this here as we are accomplishing nothing right now. Both your goal and mine has been reached, you have got your refund via PayPal and I have aided a customer in getting what they wanted. Let's both be adults and end this amicably please.

Back