Refund Problem with Forexeasystems.com / Pro FX

ingonicole

Recruit
Hello,
i ordered ProFX 2.0 and was not happy with it, so i did a refund request.
But they do not pay.
On the website they say: 14 Days no question asked refund guarantee.

I got really crazy answers, like i requested the refund 9 times and wanted 9 * 78 Euros back......thats really bull****.
I did only one refund.....also if i would have done 100 requests....they just pay the money back that i have paid.

as an attachment you can see the whole answers from Forexeasystems.
Can you one help me getting my money back?

Attachments

• Order #49419326.pdf
    95 KB · Views: 51
I also contacted Plimus but i dont think they will help me with my Problem. They just my email to forexeasystems and send me back the same crazy answer...

Did you actually try using what you purchased? If you send them a statement showing a loss and letting them know you tried it then they would probably be much more understanding. If you simply request a refund because "you don't like it" it sounds to them like you are just trying to get it for free (scamming them).

A friend of mine sells a trading strategy and has never received a refund request from someone that has actually used his system. You can imagine how frustrating that can be being a vender. At the same time though, a vender should not offer a 100% no questions asked guarantee unless they intend to live up to it.

I purchased ProFx a few days ago but i was a bit confused because of the post here. So i deceided to ask them about their refund policy.

Here is what Alex from forexeasystems answered:

Dear Mike Rikol,

thank you for your Email and your interest.

Every customer purchase from us with a 14 day no question asked refund guarantee. Not long time ago we had a customer which purchased one license from ProFx but expected to get the paid amount 9 times refunded. The first request was filled and the other 8 was declined.

When you purchase from us you buy risk free and can request a refund within 14 days. But only the amount you purchased for. Not more :)

Please let us know when you have further questions.

Best Regards

Alex
Forex Systems- Best Forex Automatic Systems

They sure sound like boneheads AND liars!

I sure wish that something to do with Forex trading was actually straightforward. Obviously there is no wiggle room in a "no questions asked 14 day return" policy. All of that verbal wiggling makes Forexeasystems.com / Pro FX a bunch of boneheads! And now we have them advising other purchasers that they actually paid one of the supposed nine(bonehead, bonehead, bonehead) claims. That repost .pdf from ingonicolle says it all - in their words:"your refund request (all 9) is declined" so they clearly make themselves (liars, liars, liars) by their own words. How much money do they think they are saving by doing this dumbass act?

In any event, I guess I'll shop elsewhere.

Can anyone recommend a decent competitor to ProFX?

Last edited:
Thats interesting as the guy from this company is doing daily calls on another forum using the software and seems to be getting most correct. I am going to follow for a while and purchase if he keeps it up. Are you sure you are using the software correctly? I agree a refund should be in order if you made the call within the 14 day period, but from what I can see maybe you should give the software another go.

If you paid Plimus via credit card and they aren't honoring the money back guarantee, file a dispute with your credit card company.

That's much poor.
TS, have you read refund police before purchase?
So, what did they do against it?
And why do you think that providers from anything, also trading systems should make an exceptions for you?:mad:
Did you ask for refund earlier or later then 14 days?

Back