refundyourmoney.net VS Hotfrorex!! scamm!!?

comingbacksoon

Recruit
i recntly posted thread of being scammed or lost over 15k usd with hotforex and i was so mad becouse they ignored me after they made huge mistakes (( about 9 big mistakes ,including lagg, delay of deposit, unfair pamm system ,etc)) then i recived many emails from a company named ( support@refundyourmoney.net))
and they asure me they can recover my loses or most of it and they gonna take 30% and after they received details to begin filing a case , i got shocked when they asked to transfer 5k to paypal acount to start the case!!!
i started this thread to warn all traders to be careful becouse i felt somthing going wrong, and even i got big chance to win , i decided to not trust them and even i am hopeless but i dont wana get scammed again to get my money back and i am gonna post som of convo between me and this firm !! i might got scammed by hotforex but i am sure there is still good guys inside hotforex and they will read my case and get me a fair seultion, anyway i made my choice not to trust the firm or company under name (( refund my money))
hotforex acount 45720 ,and partnership, the sad thing that hotforex booted me becouse of acount maneger false info ,anyway the case here is to warn all members in FPA about the fake company that claim to recover all lost money from scammers ...

Attachments

• Outlook.com   joyannie1 hotmail.com.jpeg
    Outlook.com joyannie1 hotmail.com.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 0
  • kgkjgkjgk.jpeg
    kgkjgkjgk.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Outlook.com   joyannie1 hotmail.comhfhfhfhf.jpeg
    Outlook.com joyannie1 hotmail.comhfhfhfhf.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
Managed or PAMM account? I do not think they fall within Broker Review. Alternatively expressed, the specific type pf account should appear in the caption and not blanket mention of broker's name . . .

Managed or PAMM account? I do not think they fall within Broker Review. Alternatively expressed, the specific type pf account should appear in the caption and not blanket mention of broker's name . . .
i am not afried of mention HOTFOREX NAME!! they scammed me and they know that and i can proof that, and why you soo mad by the way? hmmmm?

i dont mind discuss pamm account scam if you want? :) and i got enough proofs to let you sure hotforex scammed me in pamm acount

when You had $15000 worth amount to trade forex , why didn't you open account to reputed banks to trade forex? Hotforex and so called Russaian brokers are SCAM . You can see all such brokers represent russia, British virgin Island, Cyprus,Malta territory. You cannot have legal justice in these countries and even possible in that case legal proceedings could take long time which cost unnecessary waste of your hard earned money. Try locally regulated broking firm to trade forex and if you didn't find your desired currency pairs eur/usd, usd/chf etc then try to open bank in foreign countries/europe or CFTC regulated USA . You could be mentally peaceful to trade the market. We can't even ruled out scam in these brokers too! But rest is assured you get your money back. Alpari UK is recent example.

^^ If there is no way ...you have to work with scammers then try with tiny amount that don't pain you too much.

guess you right mate, Ty for th helpfull info as well, It might gets Bad compnies or scammers a win but i am sure soon it will Get thire spell back to them and they will lose all their clients

both are scammers ,who are u btw? huh? demo ghost winner? tll hotforex to stop it

Back