regarding an investment/trading fraud- swissfxtrading/LM Swiss group ltd/swissfxpro

To whom it may concern

I am an Australian citizen based in Brisbane (Queensland) facing trouble getting my investment back from the above company based in UK. They had allocated me an account manager in UK at the beginning and later on in Singapore (Current). I was new to this trade business so, was unaware to figure it out whether they need to be regulated or not which I was told they are in Australia and UK (Global company). I was misguided by the account manager which resulted investing $28000.00 in 2 months (opened an account with$1000.00 USD on 1st of April 2016). My account wet to $86000.00 at one stage which is $43800.00 approx. at the moment including $22500.00 USD of the bonuses given with the encouragement of deposit different amounts at the different times. Once I started requesting a withdrawal they had started playing up making different excuses until today. They were told me that it is an managed account. the term of 180 days as per their policy has been completed on 28/09/2016. The matter was reported to FCA and ASIC and they both replied that this company is not regulated with them at all.
Account Manger's (Arthur Lazarus and Justin Franco) Singapore contact is +65 31590965. the rest contacts are available on their website but they are not answering or replying back for the emails since yesterday. They assured me the withdrawal process today which has not happened yet. Now, I am very upset, depressed, helpless and frustrated. The reply from ASIC, Action Fraud (Australia and UK) and snapshot of the swissfxtrading website showing my account balance as per today has been attached. please help me to recover my funds from the above company by any chance ? I will be very thankful to you.

Kind Regards
Sukhjinder Singh Saini
+61 433 411 753
96 Tansey Drive
Tanah Merah
Queensland
Australia
bsingh_0566@yahoo.com
I have been scammed with LM Swiss direct as well. Deposited money .. made profits. Had a lockup of 180 days. They called me to invest more money but I told them I will not until everything runs smoothly on my first withdrawal. The trades the account everyday, had loads of winning but the account remained at $598. Suddenly as the account is almost up for the 180 the account went to $12 dollars. The excuse from JUSTIN FrANCO was that Hillary Clinton made an account that that cause them to lose all the money. Scammers scammers scamers.

I have been scammed with LM Swiss direct as well. Deposited money .. made profits. Had a lockup of 180 days. They called me to invest more money but I told them I will not until everything runs smoothly on my first withdrawal. The trades the account everyday, had loads of winning but the account remained at $598. Suddenly as the account is almost up for the 180 the account went to $12 dollars. The excuse from JUSTIN FrANCO was that Hillary Clinton made an account that that cause them to lose all the money. Scammers scammers scamers.

It will be good if you can open new thread in scam folder with the full details of your case.

hey all, i too m another 1 but atm i have left 30 messages and alot of calls to them n still got nothing. is there a number that we can get in contact with theses account managers as the numbers that r on the website dont seem to be ringing especially the Australian number. any info or updates would be great thanks

Back