regarding an investment/trading fraud- swissfxtrading/LM Swiss group ltd/swissfxpro

Hi

I haven't got any benefit from you guys to get my investment recover from swissfxpro /LM swiss direct Ltd/ Swissfxtrading since joined Forex Peace Army yet ?

Is there any hope to hammer the above scammers from your end or not ???

Hi,

I have lost my hard earned money 10 K ,initially they will ask for 300 USD investment then they will double it in your account next couple of days, then they will ask more money to invest ,they will say about algorithmic trade blah blah,you will invest more money ,they will show huge profit in your account, after few days you will see big losses in your account,and nil balance in your account, this is the way they operate the scam business, tracked their email address ,they are operating from Dominician republic,These are well planned scams, not sure how to get back my money.
Arthur Lazarus and Justin Franco were the people deal with me, scammers
https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/swissfxpro.com

the swissfxpro email is sent from this address

inetnum: 190.167/16
aut-num: AS190
owner: Compa??a Dominicana de Tel?fonos, C. por A. - CODETEL
ownerid: DO-CODE-LACNIC
responsible: Timoteo Perez
address: Av. John F Kenedy, 54,
address: 1377 - Santo Domingo - DN
phone: +1 809 2205832 []
owner-c: ABT
tech-c: ABT
abuse-c: ABT
inetrev: 190.167/16
nserver: NSS1.CODETEL.NET.DO
nsstat: 20160813 AA
nslastaa: 20160813
nserver: NSS2.CODETEL.NET.DO
nsstat: 20160813 AA
nslastaa: 20160813
created: 20081204
changed: 20081204

nic-hdl: ABT
person: Abuse Team
e-mail: abuse@CODETEL.NET.DO
address: Av. Jhon F Kennedy # 54, 1101,
address: 1377 - Santo Domingo - DN
phone: +1 809 2203331 []
created: 20021127
changed: 20110325

john

Get your own thread opened on the subject and share more details about what happened to you.

To whom it may concern

I am an Australian citizen based in Brisbane (Queensland) facing trouble getting my investment back from the above company based in UK. They had allocated me an account manager in UK at the beginning and later on in Singapore (Current). I was new to this trade business so, was unaware to figure it out whether they need to be regulated or not which I was told they are in Australia and UK (Global company). I was misguided by the account manager which resulted investing $28000.00 in 2 months (opened an account with$1000.00 USD on 1st of April 2016). My account wet to $86000.00 at one stage which is $43800.00 approx. at the moment including $22500.00 USD of the bonuses given with the encouragement of deposit different amounts at the different times. Once I started requesting a withdrawal they had started playing up making different excuses until today. They were told me that it is an managed account. the term of 180 days as per their policy has been completed on 28/09/2016. The matter was reported to FCA and ASIC and they both replied that this company is not regulated with them at all.
Account Manger's (Arthur Lazarus and Justin Franco) Singapore contact is +65 31590965. the rest contacts are available on their website but they are not answering or replying back for the emails since yesterday. They assured me the withdrawal process today which has not happened yet. Now, I am very upset, depressed, helpless and frustrated. The reply from ASIC, Action Fraud (Australia and UK) and snapshot of the swissfxtrading website showing my account balance as per today has been attached. please help me to recover my funds from the above company by any chance ? I will be very thankful to you.

Kind Regards
Sukhjinder Singh Saini
+61 433 411 753
96 Tansey Drive
Tanah Merah
Queensland
Australia
bsingh_0566@yahoo.com
Hi Mister Saini

I got caught by the same Arthur Lazarus. Exactly the same story. I gave him $600 to start, he made me $243 in the first 24hours so I put more in. After I had a couple of thousand in there I asked about getting some back. He sent me $500 no problem so I gave him more getting up to $10,000usd account built and built then I wanted some back thats when he became abusive or ignored me. Another rude man I spoke to there Dean Black. I got a mate of minre in as well in the beginning he lost $3000aud. I lost $15,000aud.

Andrew

Hi Mister Saini

I got caught by the same Arthur Lazarus. Exactly the same story. I gave him $600 to start, he made me $243 in the first 24hours so I put more in. After I had a couple of thousand in there I asked about getting some back. He sent me $500 no problem so I gave him more getting up to $10,000usd account built and built then I wanted some back thats when he became abusive or ignored me. Another rude man I spoke to there Dean Black. I got a mate of minre in as well in the beginning he lost $3000aud. I lost $15,000aud.

Andrew

Open your own thread here in Scam Alerts. Include details about when you made these deposits and how the deposits were made.

Hi Mr. Anddow

I am feeling sad that you became the victim of the same fraud company exactly like me. I hope we will get help from Forex peace army and recover our investments. I am going through very tough time and would assume you will be the same at the moment.
My contact is 0433411753. Give me a call to discuss further that what we could do together to teach these bastards a lesson so they will not put someone else in the hardship the one we are going through.

Many Thanks

Hi Kerrjay

None of their given contacts over the website are working at this stage. I have got one in Singapore but there is same story. They will not answer the call but I am sure they know that who is calling so it all depend on them whether they reply or not. The contact no. is +65 3159 0965. Overall, they are scammers / robbers

Many Thanks

Open your own thread here in Scam Alerts. Include details about when you made these deposits and how the deposits were made.

Hi Pharaoh

The deposits were made via the credit card in the few different transactions at the different time. The first transaction was made on 01/04/2015. They have scammed/robbed the total amount of $28,000.00 USD. I have lodged a chargeback claim with the bank which is under process. The bank was replied that the merchants bank had replied them that all the transactions were made by the client with the signed consent. My bank wanted me to give my consent to proceed with the further investigation and asked me to wait for 45 days for the decision. The information of 180 days managed account completion date and account balance of $44 k USD was provided to the bank to proceed. I am very stressed and feeling down as being a victim of Swissfxrading/ SwissFxPro/ LM swiss fraud at the moment. They had pushed me to the financial hardship since 2015. They were calling me during the scam from U.K. And later on from Singapore (so called fake account managers - Daniel Hogan, Anna Lenz, Dean Black (all from UK) and later Arthur Lazarus and Justin Franco from Singapore). They had delayed me making different excuses of Brexit, alograthimic trading, US election results etc.
I would never think or recommend anyone to try this kind of fake trading business. It's all fraud/scam.
I hope that you will look after this case as I have got replies from some other victims of this firm (Robbers)

Kind Regards

Back