regarding an investment/trading fraud- swissfxtrading/LM Swiss group ltd/swissfxpro

Good luck on the chargeback. The drawback is that older transactions can be very hard to do chargebacks on.

Hi,

I have lost my hard earned money 10 K ,initially they will ask for 300 USD investment then they will double it in your account next couple of days, then they will ask more money to invest ,they will say about algorithmic trade blah blah,you will invest more money ,they will show huge profit in your account, after few days you will see big losses in your account,and nil balance in your account, this is the way they operate the scam business, tracked their email address ,they are operating from Dominician republic,These are well planned scams, not sure how to get back my money.
Arthur Lazarus and Justin Franco were the people deal with me, scammers
https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/swissfxpro.com

the swissfxpro email is sent from this address

inetnum: 190.167/16
aut-num: AS190
owner: Compa??a Dominicana de Tel?fonos, C. por A. - CODETEL
ownerid: DO-CODE-LACNIC
responsible: Timoteo Perez
address: Av. John F Kenedy, 54,
address: 1377 - Santo Domingo - DN
phone: +1 809 2205832 []
owner-c: ABT
tech-c: ABT
abuse-c: ABT
inetrev: 190.167/16
nserver: NSS1.CODETEL.NET.DO
nsstat: 20160813 AA
nslastaa: 20160813
nserver: NSS2.CODETEL.NET.DO
nsstat: 20160813 AA
nslastaa: 20160813
created: 20081204
changed: 20081204

nic-hdl: ABT
person: Abuse Team
e-mail: abuse@CODETEL.NET.DO
address: Av. Jhon F Kennedy # 54, 1101,
address: 1377 - Santo Domingo - DN
phone: +1 809 2203331 []
created: 20021127
changed: 20110325

john

hi John

have you got any success for the recovery of your funds yet?

thanks
S S Saini

Hi Mister Saini

I got caught by the same Arthur Lazarus. Exactly the same story. I gave him $600 to start, he made me $243 in the first 24hours so I put more in. After I had a couple of thousand in there I asked about getting some back. He sent me $500 no problem so I gave him more getting up to $10,000usd account built and built then I wanted some back thats when he became abusive or ignored me. Another rude man I spoke to there Dean Black. I got a mate of minre in as well in the beginning he lost $3000aud. I lost $15,000aud.

Andrew

hi Andrew

Have you got any success with the recovery of your investment as I am struggling with mine and got very stressed at the moment..?/

thanks
S S Saini

If the chargeback fails, then hiring a lawyer may be your only option.

WinThisCase does lawyer referrals.

Hi Pharaoh

The chargeback claim with bank is unsuccessful so what would you suggest me to recovery of the investment at this stage -- Wincharge or Financial Ombusman Service ?
I am very stressed and confused.
waiting for the reply

Regards
S S SAINI

Swissfxtrading has also stolen my money. John Finch, David Grizales have been convinced me to invest money and they disappeared.
Can somebody help me to recover my money.
Thanks
Dave ID

Swissfxtrading has also stolen my money. John Finch, David Grizales have been convinced me to invest money and they disappeared.
Can somebody help me to recover my money.
Thanks
Dave ID
It will be good if you can open a new thread in Scam folder so you can get more and more suggestion about how to get your funds back.

Back