regarding an investment/trading fraud- swissfxtrading/LM Swiss group ltd/swissfxpro

S.S.Saini

Private
To whom it may concern

I am an Australian citizen based in Brisbane (Queensland) facing trouble getting my investment back from the above company based in UK. They had allocated me an account manager in UK at the beginning and later on in Singapore (Current). I was new to this trade business so, was unaware to figure it out whether they need to be regulated or not which I was told they are in Australia and UK (Global company). I was misguided by the account manager which resulted investing $28000.00 in 2 months (opened an account with$1000.00 USD on 1st of April 2016). My account wet to $86000.00 at one stage which is $43800.00 approx. at the moment including $22500.00 USD of the bonuses given with the encouragement of deposit different amounts at the different times. Once I started requesting a withdrawal they had started playing up making different excuses until today. They were told me that it is an managed account. the term of 180 days as per their policy has been completed on 28/09/2016. The matter was reported to FCA and ASIC and they both replied that this company is not regulated with them at all.
Account Manger's (Arthur Lazarus and Justin Franco) Singapore contact is +65 31590965. the rest contacts are available on their website but they are not answering or replying back for the emails since yesterday. They assured me the withdrawal process today which has not happened yet. Now, I am very upset, depressed, helpless and frustrated. The reply from ASIC, Action Fraud (Australia and UK) and snapshot of the swissfxtrading website showing my account balance as per today has been attached. please help me to recover my funds from the above company by any chance ? I will be very thankful to you.

Kind Regards
S.S. Saini

Attachments

• ASIC Report.pdf
    144.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7441.PNG
    IMG_7441.PNG
    133.7 KB · Views: 0
  • NFRC160601457895.pdf
    289.5 KB · Views: 2
To whom it may concern

I am an Australian citizen based in Brisbane (Queensland) facing trouble getting my investment back from the above company based in UK. They had allocated me an account manager in UK at the beginning and later on in Singapore (Current). I was new to this trade business so, was unaware to figure it out whether they need to be regulated or not which I was told they are in Australia and UK (Global company). I was misguided by the account manager which resulted investing $28000.00 in 2 months (opened an account with$1000.00 USD on 1st of April 2016). My account wet to $86000.00 at one stage which is $43800.00 approx. at the moment including $22500.00 USD of the bonuses given with the encouragement of deposit different amounts at the different times. Once I started requesting a withdrawal they had started playing up making different excuses until today. They were told me that it is an managed account. the term of 180 days as per their policy has been completed on 28/09/2016. The matter was reported to FCA and ASIC and they both replied that this company is not regulated with them at all.
Account Manger's (Arthur Lazarus and Justin Franco) Singapore contact is +65 31590965. the rest contacts are available on their website but they are not answering or replying back for the emails since yesterday. They assured me the withdrawal process today which has not happened yet. Now, I am very upset, depressed, helpless and frustrated. The reply from ASIC, Action Fraud (Australia and UK) and snapshot of the swissfxtrading website showing my account balance as per today has been attached. please help me to recover my funds from the above company by any chance ? I will be very thankful to you.

Kind Regards
Sukhjinder Singh Saini
+61 433 411 753
96 Tansey Drive
Tanah Merah
Queensland
Australia
bsingh_0566@yahoo.com

Can we have the website address please?

To whom it may concern

Kind Regards
Sukhjinder Singh Saini
+61 433 411 753
96 Tansey Drive
Tanah Merah
Queensland
Australia
bsingh_0566@yahoo.com

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Can we have the website address please?
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

They won't respond while I try to chat over the website but do reply the emails. So, I don't know how to invite them to join this thread. I do not thinks that they will come over here on my invitation as they are delaying me from last 3 months making excuse like volatile market at the moment and we need more turnover etc. So, please push them hard a bit.

Their emails are given below :
arthur.lazarus@swissfxtrading.com
justin.franco@swissfxpro.com
justin.franco@swissfxtrading.com
support@swissfxtrading.com
reporting@swissfxtrading.com
arthur.lazarus@swissfxpro.com

They usually reply from the above emails .
Snapshots of few emails has been attached.

Many Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7533.PNG
    IMG_7533.PNG
    116.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7532.PNG
    IMG_7532.PNG
    132.9 KB · Views: 0
They won't respond while I try to chat over the website but do reply the emails. So, I don't know how to invite them to join this thread. I do not thinks that they will come over here on my invitation as they are delaying me from last 3 months making excuse like volatile market at the moment and we need more turnover etc. So, please push them hard a bit.

Their emails are given below :
arthur.lazarus@swissfxtrading.com
justin.franco@swissfxpro.com
justin.franco@swissfxtrading.com
support@swissfxtrading.com
reporting@swissfxtrading.com
arthur.lazarus@swissfxpro.com

They usually reply from the above emails .
Snapshots of few emails has been attached.

Many Thanks

Send them email (cc to everyone) share link of this thread and invite them to join the discussion here.

I have requested them to come over your thread for the conversation but not sure they will. Please suggest me the next step. I have clearly informed them that they are not regulated in Australia so on the basis of misleading me refund my investment or I will proceed with the legal action against them.

Regards
S S Saini

Attachments

• IMG_7636.PNG
    IMG_7636.PNG
    144.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7635.PNG
    IMG_7635.PNG
    161.3 KB · Views: 0
Back