Regarding HIGHTRADE FX

RABBIT

Recruit
Hi, I need to share and get some information what should I do if FXBroker kept denying sending money.

Name-> HIGHTRADE Fx

URL-> high-fx.com/

Most of customers are Japanese.

I have requested the withdrawing around 25000$ almost 1 month ago but still

Pending situation and usually it takes 3-5 business days till we get money.

This time, I made deposit around 10000$ and made profit around 15000$..

It is very wired,,,, when asking customers to make deposit their replies are very quick,

However for withdrawing questions, taking such a long time and seems like they want customers to forget the issues..

I need the money back to pay back to my credit card company and I am very happy if someone help solving this issues.

Thanks

Hi, I need to share and get some information what should I do if FXBroker kept denying sending money.

Name-> HIGHTRADE Fx

URL-> high-fx.com/

Most of customers are Japanese.

I have requested the withdrawing around 25000$ almost 1 month ago but still

Pending situation and usually it takes 3-5 business days till we get money.

This time, I made deposit around 10000$ and made profit around 15000$..

It is very wired,,,, when asking customers to make deposit their replies are very quick,

However for withdrawing questions, taking such a long time and seems like they want customers to forget the issues..

I need the money back to pay back to my credit card company and I am very happy if someone help solving this issues.

Thanks
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back