Regarding Lbinary

You've got nothing to lose by filing with ActionFraud. A complaint to the FCA and FOS may or may not lead to action, but not complaining is a guarantee of no action being taken.

An FPA Traders Court case filing will put them one step closer to being labelled as a SCAM.

This company are real scum, they even claim to have made payments to me which they know are a lie, and that's to MBNA, but there is a conflict of interest there as the banks make money when you are in debt.
I really hope you get your money back, as they scammed and stole £9000.00 from me

Paulm1162

Got my money back

As of today, the charge back I had applied for nearly a month and a half ago has been successfully approved. Absolutely delighted :D

As of today, the charge back I had applied for nearly a month and a half ago has been successfully approved. Absolutely delighted :D

Got ALL your money back to your bank account, right? These binary companies (as well as some unethical forex brokers) have bad habits like sending unwithdrawable bonuses into trading accounts and clients to report that the issue is fully resolved.

Did they have any explanation why a simple request for access to YOUR money took so long?

Yes, I got all of it back in my account. I presume the reason it took so long was because my bank was carrying out an investigation into the fraudulent practices of the company. They have since then blacklisted lbinary to all their customers. They have also made dual factor authorisation a compulsory component for all online transactions.

Excellent! Another successful chargeback against a broker that doesn't like to play fair!

Please let me know the name of your bank so I can switch :)
I lost £9000 to these thieves and scammers but my bank fell for what were obviously fake statements and payouts :mad:

Back