Regulating Forex Traders.

Talk about safety, I think regulated broker will safe than unregulated, although this is not a guarantee because although as a broker has regulated but their company can't growth, hence will face financial problem inside their operation.
But at least as regulated broker they established a company with legal authority, and this is also a requirement for law

I see quite a lot of comments on social media regarding unregulated brokers. In my opinion i believe that unregulated brokers tend to have extra freedom which then benefits the customers i.e higher leverage. People do seem scared of trusting unregulated brokers, however from what i see, the brokers that seem to treat their customers seem to be regulated.
Yep. Same as my vision about it. :D

It can be possible you get more freedom and extra advantage from unregulated broker but are you safe with them. There is no harm to have an experiment with them by investing a small amount. Not put all your investments in one place. You may get benefits from unregulated brokers, It is all your luck if they are fair with you

It can be possible you get more freedom and extra advantage from unregulated broker but are you safe with them. There is no harm to have an experiment with them by investing a small amount. Not put all your investments in one place. You may get benefits from unregulated brokers, It is all your luck if they are fair with you
Yes it`s all about testing every new broker you choose for sure but if they pass the test i`m fine. And i`m more than fine if i have good trading conditions and responsive support, no matter if they`re regulated or not.

People say all brokers are not working good with their clients. I am satisfied with 2 brokers and doing trading with them since man-years. It is not the right concepts to say all forex market is a scam. One can find good for himself as he knows good all about his needs and dealing with any broker. If all are scam how this business s running and had a volume of trillions in the financial market.

People say all brokers are not working good with their clients. I am satisfied with 2 brokers and doing trading with them since man-years. It is not the right concepts to say all forex market is a scam. One can find good for himself as he knows good all about his needs and dealing with any broker. If all are scam how this business s running and had a volume of trillions in the financial market.
Yeah. Good point. ;)

I trade only with well-regulated brokers like Tickmill, Hotforex and IB because strict regulations ensure they won't scam traders. It's very important if you want to avoid systemic risks you can't basically control.

I trade only with well-regulated brokers like Tickmill, Hotforex and IB because strict regulations ensure they won't scam traders. It's very important if you want to avoid systemic risks you can't basically control.
Regulations doesn`t mean user security. There`s some examples for this but i won`t mention the exact so called regulated brokers. ;)

Back