Regulation of Cryptocurrency

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think still many countries unregulated for cryptocurrency, there is no legal usage, but I see cryptocurrency still become shadow market and included as big market capitalization, but blockchain technology will growth I think and many banks will adopt this technology
Well said. The pace of growth is indeed really fast. We are heading to the blockchain and crypto era. .

It’s really hard to regulate something which is invented to pass all regulations.

I think it's impossible to control or regulate crypto. Cryptocurrency is popular because it is not regulated, and that is very good for the shadow market. Even if you introduce regulation, it should have a particular approach to cryptocurrencies. And then, adequate regulation may attract new investors.

Nobody will deny the Blockchain and its uses and advancements over its life but crypto is just so speculative across all coins. The implementation into society will be almost impossible with strict opposition all the way

Cryptocurrency is work in shadow market I think not all country allow cryptocurrency for payment, system because every country has own currency as legal payment by the government, but although only in shadow market if accepted by society, it could increase market capitalization

Cryptocurrency is getting in at minor level and there are no chances of its evolution untill 1 or 2 major retail giants add a cryptocurrency to their payment system, for example amazon or walmart.

Cryptocurrency is getting in at minor level and there are no chances of its evolution untill 1 or 2 major retail giants add a cryptocurrency to their payment system, for example amazon or walmart.

Completely agreed. It is too nerdy right now. Until it doesn't reach mainstream, I'll not touch it.

Amazon would be a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back