Reliable Investment services

Hey guys! can any one tell me about a reliable forex investment group or compnay, where i can invest some money..

There's no one.
Go invest into some bank accounts and insurances with good ROI. There are some out there, like from Blackrock, Allianz Group and so on. If you don't want to spend 200€ each month (and wait 10 years or more) then try to learn forex on your own. Don't let anyone trade your money. There might be some good traders out there, but most probably their broker will scam them aswell, or they'll just scam you directly. So, try to find out how to make money with the most traditional ways. 90% of all systems will fail sooner or later. There's no "make money fast" scheme out there.

There's no one.
Go invest into some bank accounts and insurances with good ROI. There are some out there, like from Blackrock, Allianz Group and so on. If you don't want to spend 200€ each month (and wait 10 years or more) then try to learn forex on your own. Don't let anyone trade your money. There might be some good traders out there, but most probably their broker will scam them aswell, or they'll just scam you directly. So, try to find out how to make money with the most traditional ways. 90% of all systems will fail sooner or later. There's no "make money fast" scheme out there.
well thanks for your insight..i guess i should stick to learning then.

Back