Reliable Investment services

That is a tough one. There is no such thing as reliable forex investment.

That said, I have used Alpari(you can use FXTM as well - same company). They have a PAMM type system where you can open an investment account copy account. I have complete faith that you can withdraw from the investment account and they will give you your money back. Unfortunately, that is as far as my faith extends.

Anybody can become a master trader so you take your risk there. You can check out the stats of various traders and invest accordingly. The brokers do not employ the traders who have no link to the broker except for a trading account. The broker will not accept any responsibility if the trader is irresponsible and blows your account.

Unfortunately the trading strategy is hidden to prevent unauthorised copying so you have to base your decision on the data provided which doesn't actually tell you anything about the actual trading strategy.

Do not give them any money you are not 100% prepared to lose. As I said, your money is safe from theft but you are still exposed to potential rogue trader issues.

I should add that just about all "hands off" forex investment accounts work on a similar basis as described above.

Better off learning to trade for yourself or try hunting for an EA with a decent track record on here if you can. I really have no faith in forex account management at the retail level.

Better off learning to trade for yourself or try hunting for an EA with a decent track record on here if you can. I really have no faith in forex account management at the retail level.
Always a great idea..........I trade for myself but there are people out there that might not have the resources to learn all about trading for themselves. In this case, some form of copy trade may be a solution.

Always a great idea..........I trade for myself but there are people out there that might not have the resources to learn all about trading for themselves. In this case, some form of copy trade may be a solution.
Yup exactly.. i am also in the learning phase but i thought if some one reputable is out there it would be a good idea to invest some money till i am able to do it better on my own.. there are a lot of channels and pages on facebook and telegram, but it's hard to to know which one is reliable and which is scam

i guess you are right..still learning but i thought might be a good idea to invest some money, but it's hard to find some one reliable.. guess i should stick to learning it myself then

I also agree that it is much more reliable to invest money on your own. That way you can be sure that nothing happens to them and they go where they need to go. Trust is very important these days, and not all investment companies deserve it. So do it wisely, and either do it yourself, or hire someone to do it, but don't rush to trust them.

Almost broker has PAMM service, this is like a bridge among trade to the market, an investor can looking the best manager trader and then investing in investment account type to join in the PAMM system program

Back