Remove your emotions as much as possible.

Yes actually its good idea to always make a trading journal, we can make evaluate trading anytime, which with learn from all mistake that already committed, hence will be getting betterment trading, which if we can recognize our mistake, on future we will try to avoid the same mistake repeated again

MT4 already have options to check the trading history, which provides actual insigths to review mistakes and improve them.

MT4 already have options to check the trading history, which provides actual insigths to review mistakes and improve them.
Yes right, but I think if we can write down our plan trading on certain trading journal it will giving easiness to make an evaluation, and most important to write down our reason why enter in the market, like as sample we open entry based on overbought or oversold with RSI or stochastic, it will help to make an evaluation later

To have an overview of your past trading, keeping a trading journal is a nice idea. It will tell you all your improvement or mistakes you did. Then you will be able to avoid mistakes and wrong decisions next time. It will also help you improving your risk to reward ratio in trading.

Totally agree. Keep stats via trading journal always help me in term of review my trading result, how I feel during good win or bad loss. I also keep my record in excel and review it weekly or monthly. This is help me better trader.

I had an old trading coach who always said, those who do the work other wont, get the result other wont. Hard work, but well worth it!

I've been using a tool from REMOVED. It has a trade analysis feature which is super handy but I often import the data into excel to play with it.

FPA FORUMS TEAM NOTE: Beginners Bootcamp is a non-commercial area of the forums.

Many traders loses their heart when they suffer from a loss. Emotions are natural phenomena you can't remove them, the only thing you can do is to take control over them. Never makes emotions to control you. If you do so than the chances of making another mistake becomes too higher.

If you're profitable long term you just move on from your losing trade to your next trade without emotion. Knowing you are profitable is the key

Controlling our emotions is a hard one to master, but is vital.

The best advice i had, and made a difference, was to always think of the money in your Stop Loss risk as lost money when you place the trade. This way no matter what happens in the trade, you have already detached yourself from the loss.

Back