Remove your emotions as much as possible.

Many things are responsible that may lead you to go out of right track in trading . There is much involvement of emotions in trading that misguides you . Then trader is not able to think rationally what is needed according to market he just sees what he wants from market. If he is able to control and manage emotions he will go to right track of trading.

I also think that very important thing in trading Forex is to understand all emotions that exists on this market and try, as much as possible, to control and avoid such emotions. Negative emotions and thinking can have very negative influence on trading outcome

It is easy to say that a trader should control emotions but it is very hard to do in real market. When the market is under news effect, most of the traders will forget the emotion control thing and want to get in the move. That is where the mistake happens and lead to loss of accounts as well.

I have different thinking in this regard. I think you need to utilize your emotions in the best way apart from trying to remove them. You can never remove the emotions as it is impossible. Trading is all about working with positivity by adopting the traits of positive people. Thanks

I have different thinking in this regard. I think you need to utilize your emotions in the best way apart from trying to remove them. You can never remove the emotions as it is impossible. Trading is all about working with positivity by adopting the traits of positive people. Thanks

Well emotions arise when you sustain losses or win big. If it was planned then there is no "surprise" i.e. no cause for emotions to appear. It's called money management.

For sure you should be calm always I already removed everything I've done in past with my hysteric character and doing it all just fine. How do you really go about it ? I even have something like novopassit herbal thing for me to do it good in peak moments.

For sure you should be calm always I already removed everything I've done in past with my hysteric character and doing it all just fine. How do you really go about it ? I even have something like novopassit herbal thing for me to do it good in peak moments.
You have done the hard part by removing your emotions and it will give you success in coming days. Then you will face another kind of emotion and that will be greed to make even more money. Try to avoid it and stick to the plan.

Many things are responsible that may lead you to go out of right track in trading . There is much involvement of emotions in trading that misguides you . Then trader is not able to think rationally what is needed according to market he just sees what he wants from market. If he is able to control and manage emotions he will go to right track of trading.
Emotions effect your real thinking as here is mentioned rationally we can not decide good when are much involved emotions in trading. Some time experienced trader do such steps in emotions that they are trapped by market moves they do over trading or set high targets using high risks. In this way their rational behavior is out and and emotions are over on their mind . This thing is dangerous when disturbs all your trading discipline.

Back