Remove your emotions as much as possible.

Emotions effect your real thinking as here is mentioned rationally we can not decide good when are much involved emotions in trading. Some time experienced trader do such steps in emotions that they are trapped by market moves they do over trading or set high targets using high risks. In this way their rational behavior is out and and emotions are over on their mind . This thing is dangerous when disturbs all your trading discipline.
So what is the solution for those?

Man can not be emotionless in all fields of life as well as in business. In forex trading we can say there is much involvement of emotions as trader want to make just profit in very less time. We cannot be robot or not eliminate all emotions. Even then too some conscious efforts can help to control emotions so that they not effect badly on trading results.

Oksana, I think that this is something that each trader should figure out for himself. This is field of psychological aspects existing in forex trading. As we are all different, then we need to figure out which ways are good for us in order to overcome emotional part of trading

I find that one of the most effective ways to keep emotions at bay is to have forex trading as a complementary source of disposable income, fed by disposable income. If you invest money you can't spare or if forex is your only or main source of income, it will be much more difficult to keep the calm mindset needed to succeed in forex.

Trading and emotions have huge inter-relation as the emotions will try to detrack you while trading. You cannnot nullify or remove the emotions while trading but you can utilize them in a positive manner. If you stay positive and optimistic while trading then you possess good emotions as a trader.

For sure you need to be concentrated and to achieve that you really need to make some rests and not only something like do some hard work and no rest at all. That way you will never make some serious money at all in the long run.

Also totally great advice for anyone, this hours I am trading I am like stone statue or something like that no less. So I simply recommend all that to you as well. That way you will earn more money without any distractions for sure.

Back