Remove your emotions as much as possible.

Hard work does not means to work all the time. It means quality work with deep concentration.
> Do trading at right track.
> Avoid emotional behaviour during trading.
> Have a rest to make yourself fresh and ready for work.
> Forex is not a business of some days it is a long journey so have a patience to reach at success level with positive steps.

Hard work does not means to work all the time. It means quality work with deep concentration.
> Forex is not a business of some days it is a long journey so have a patience to reach at success level with positive steps.
Yeah you're correct in all points, thanks for the recommendation? By the way how long have you been trading on live account. Is demo trading so important as it is discussed everywhere?

Exactly. Work with intellect not with sweat. ;)

At whatever point you day trade it is profoundly prescribed to attempt and evacuate however much feeling as could be expected, do explore on why the benefit price is the thing that it is and purchase/offer with an alert. Never become tied up with the buildup and purchase resources rashly as that is one of the most noticeably awful things an informal investor can do. This is the way you can deal with your trades and lessening your odds to lose your benefit. Practice increasingly to be great
This is something I find easy as I follow a set of rules, with rules it’s easier to emotionlessly trade

Keeping the trade as mechanical as possible works for me to reduce emotion. I like it to be as black and white as possible and is also more time efficient in my experience as well.

Having a trading plan/system that includes risk and money management and what your edge or thesis is, keeps you discipline and removes emotions. A methodical approach to trading is what works for me... usually lol I'm new to forex but have a system for day trading emini's and micro futures... and whole different trading plan for options.

Back