Remove your emotions as much as possible.

Emotions have a big influence on one's trades, that's correct and every trader should try hard to keep his/her emotions away while trading. It is no doubt a difficult task, but not impossible.

Emotions have a big influence on one's trades, that's correct and every trader should try hard to keep his/her emotions away while trading. It is no doubt a difficult task, but not impossible.
i have become a robot to stop all emotions and now my wife says i am heartless ha ha

I agree that emotions are a big obstacle to trade. The problem is that it is very difficult to get rid of emotions, especially greed. You need to train yourself to restrain your emotions and the right money management, and a good trading strategy will help you.

I agree that emotions are a big obstacle to trade. The problem is that it is very difficult to get rid of emotions, especially greed. You need to train yourself to restrain your emotions and the right money management, and a good trading strategy will help you.
its hard to find good money managment guid lines you think you have it right then a long spell happens and your account is half what it was even tho you thought you were being safe

It is impossible to remove emotions but it is possible to make trading automated which I think should be important stage of development for every trader.

It is impossible to remove emotions but it is possible to make trading automated which I think should be important stage of development for every trader.
We need to learn and also manage our emotions so that we can become a successful Forex trader

I fully agree with you. Emotions are one of the main obstacles to effective trading. This problem is especially pronounced among beginners who come to trade very hungrily and greedily. That's why I always say that you should pay a lot of attention not only to learning but also to the psychological state. It would be best if you learned to control your emotions or to contain them at all. Of course, it isn't easy, but you need to find the right approach to yourself and become a cold-blooded trader.

what are the best ways to learn or work on this. what have you found the best way to develop

what are the best ways to learn or work on this. what have you found the best way to develop
I think with practice, one can learn to get over emotions while trading. Definitely, the more you trade, the better you become with handling unfavourable situations. Some have even tried meditating to have a control over emotions.
Also, I would say, traders shouldn't force trading on themselves, there are times when we aren't in the right mindset or are going through something bad, it is better to skip trading at such times. Beacuse emotions overpower us the most during such situation and we aren't able to fight it back. Better to calm ourselves down first and then resume.

Back