Remove your emotions as much as possible.

I am currently following Mark Douglas and finding it so helpful
Reading Trading in the Zone was a bit of a psychological game changer for me with thinking about how I needed to approach it. I also found The Chimp Paradox by Steve Peters very useful as a practical book to help learn how to control those emotions.

Reading Trading in the Zone was a bit of a psychological game changer for me with thinking about how I needed to approach it. I also found The Chimp Paradox by Steve Peters very useful as a practical book to help learn how to control those emotions.
Havent read that one, will certainly have a look for this :)

On YouTube, was easier for me than reading the material

Mark Douglas I ever hear the name, included a famous person in the forex industry, his quote indeed very motivated for all trader, I think learn from a good person will get the motivation to control emotion

I fully agree with you. Emotions are one of the main obstacles to effective trading. This problem is especially pronounced among beginners who come to trade very hungrily and greedily. That's why I always say that you should pay a lot of attention not only to learning but also to the psychological state. It would be best if you learned to control your emotions or to contain them at all. Of course, it isn't easy, but you need to find the right approach to yourself and become a cold-blooded trader.
I follow the same strategy but don't you think when you become a cold-blooded trader we start ignoring our instincts? Lately i have realised that i have become so emotionless while trading that I dont get any instinct from a trade at all. And I firmly believe that instincts do play a major role in trading. What do you have to say in this?

Mark Douglas I ever hear the name, included a famous person in the forex industry, his quote indeed very motivated for all trader, I think learn from a good person will get the motivation to control emotion
It helped me massively

Back