Remove your emotions as much as possible.

Human emotions can b managed with training and self-control. If someone suffers from loss one or two times he can wisely decide either it is due to his emotional decision or trading weaknesses are involve in it. He can then suggest trading practice or emotional management as well while trading, So not think you have to throw away emotions, go ahead with their positive effects.

Can’t bring your emotions in to trading. As soon as things are getting tough I would take a brake and re evaluate.

It's important to trade without emotions and the best way to achieve that is leave decision-making to a trading bot.

I don't think that being completely emotionless is possible - after all it's only human to be emotional. But I do try to be as calm as possible when I trade, and not allow my anxiety, or my excitement for that matter, to take control, because I know that will cloud my judgement.
Totally agreed with you, it is really difficult for humans to be emotionless and when it comes to money control over emotions is lost.

Back