Remove your emotions as much as possible.

I've gotten a lot better at this over the years... I remember the early days though! Woahaaa, many sleepless nights

I think the experience will bring us better to handle emotion, in addition, if always in front of the chart, sometimes become less discipline due to temptation by price movement like as the pretty girl dancing in front of the eye, makes desired to catch him.

I think the emotion will always be there when dealing with real money, but best to minimise it to a place where you feel comfortable

Yes over trade is something that will make us fall in complexity way, it will confuse how to manage all order, I think will better trading based on the plan rather than based on quantity.

Making much order if almost they get lost, hence decreasing balance, but even though only have one or two order but the end get profit, it will increasing balance
Exactly we should focus on quality rather than on quantity of trades and try to remain profitable.

I think it’s hard to fully remove emotions but you definitely have to have them under control
Maybe yes, as human nature has emotion, maybe we can split emotion into two types, good emotion, and bad emotion, good emotion leading the person to act rationally, bad emotion leading the person to act irrationally

Easier said than done but as long as you have a plan and strategy you should allow them to follow through.

I think the main thing is to let the emotions go their own way and not to depend on them. You need to try to take any decision only using logic and analisys as emotions can distract you from strong logic arguments

You need to keep your head up even if you experience some losses, you need to have faith in good and clearly focus on your aim. With all this, I believe it is easier to reach success

Back