Remove your emotions as much as possible.

Yes, Emotions are not the only reason for failure, there are some other factors too that should pay attention. Until you not have grip on trading , having good experience you can not be successful. If you just feared about emotions you will loose focus on trading. first go through proper way from learning to practice then you can overcome on weaknesses of trading.

I think the main thing is to let the emotions go their own way and not to depend on them. You need to try to take any decision only using logic and analisys as emotions can distract you from strong logic arguments
Yes you need to give a strong logic to and arguments to distract from emotions. Any book or any meditation won’t help you so much to remove emotions automatically.

Right buddy, no one can can become a perfect in the market every trader makes losses and one must learn from them.
Of course it's kinda difficult to restore after a string of losses, and the acception of these losses is much harder.
However, as you correctly stated, we're here to learn and learning from our mistakes is the best way not to make mistakes in future of course. I believe that a mistake is the best teacher for everybody not only for those who fond of trading activity. We have to understand that it's just a transitional stage in our life and everything will be good in future. Unfortunately it's difficult to make our mind work like that. If it faces losses then it automatically becomes a tragedy for us.

Of course it's kinda difficult to restore after a string of losses, and the acception of these losses is much harder.
However, as you correctly stated, we're here to learn and learning from our mistakes is the best way not to make mistakes in future of course. I believe that a mistake is the best teacher for everybody not only for those who fond of trading activity. We have to understand that it's just a transitional stage in our life and everything will be good in future. Unfortunately it's difficult to make our mind work like that. If it faces losses then it automatically becomes a tragedy for us.
I can't agree more with you! Yes, I have a lot of losing trades in my account right now, but we need to respect the market. We are here to learn from it, sometimes it favors your trades and sometimes it does not, we just need to understand this.

Personally I think the pursuit of removing emotion is harder than simply learning to control them and recognise when you are failing to do so.

Personally I think the pursuit of removing emotion is harder than simply learning to control them and recognise when you are failing to do so.
Yes, I think so, this about human nature, there are people who have good attitude and patience in their life, and there are people with high temper and easy to angry, self-control I think it good to reading literature book how to control emotion, a positive mindset will bring to get better in controlling emotion.

Exactly it's always hard to implement anything in practical life, everything seems to be very easy theoretically.

Emotions are the main enemies for traders. Try to make your trading strategy as objective as it is possible and make decisions according to the facts, but not according to your feelings. Otherwise, you run risks of losing everything within a week.

Totally agreed with you, it is really difficult for humans to be emotionless and when it comes to money control over emotions is lost.

Back