Rentasignal scam

Hello RentaSignal!

Why don't you just use Western Union to send the remaining part of what you owe? It's less than $100. Are you guys really so hard up for cash that you would further damage your reputations by grabbing such a small amount money from a client?

Rentasignal sent me the full amount of money I want from it that's 450$ not the 408.48$ it had mentioned in all its messages to me shown in this thread.

But I want to File a Traders Court Case against it to protect people from future scamming if it opens under new companies names or if Rentasignal bosses shown in this case(in NFA Basic details) continue in business elsewhere!!

Technically, if they have already sent you all the money, that means your issue is already resolved and not eligible for a Traders Court case.

Of course, there's absolutely nothing to stop you from attaching all those screenshots to this thread and posting the names of all the major players. All of that information is part of the public record. This means if they do start a new business, people will find out just how hard it was for you to get your money back and will be warned.

I have removed a couple of posts from this thread because of off-topic content. That content was also of a tone that is not acceptable in the forums.

FXCobra, I look forward to seeing those screenshots from the NFA. Please let me know if you have any trouble attaching them.

I have removed a couple of posts from this thread because of off-topic content. That content was also of a tone that is not acceptable in the forums.

FXCobra, I look forward to seeing those screenshots from the NFA. Please let me know if you have any trouble attaching them.

That was the right decision to do AsstModerator by removing all the conflict posts.

Honestly, wanted to remove my own posts myself but my stubbornness:p decided to keep them for the opposition to understand and learn for the future;)

Anyway, knew that you'll remove it all just a matter of time(clock was running for the posts higher viewers lesson:p)

I appreciate your concern for keeping FPA a Clean Forum:)

I will first add some more evidence of Rentasignal Scam, actually every single email or message by Rentasignal is full of scandal and disgrace:mad:

I asked 'Carlos Terron' about Emmievel S Anacleto who sent me my requested money through Western Union after 6 months of waiting and much pressure from all angles which resulted in Rentasignal paid my full money & it's forced to clsoe its business in the coming 28 October.

His reply was:

Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 23:15:43

Dear ...,

Great you have received the payment!
About your questions. The person is just one more of many employees around the world.

Regards.

Carlos Terrón
Customer Service Representative

After that message, was surprised later on that to find that the reply was removed from the 'ticket' messages and replaced instead the following reply:

Posted on: 17 October 2012 02:15 AM

Dear ...,

We outsource the payments to Signal Providers through a Philippine's company.

Regards.

Carlos Terrón
Customer Service Representative

As you see FPA members from both replies date(time), both came very close in time of sent reply.

First, 'Carlos' said that 'Emmievel' is """one more""" of Rentasignal employees among many(all Scams for sure:mad:) around the world.
Second message, 'Carlos' showed a complete scandal that shows once again Rentasignal Scam.

"We outsource the payments to Signal Providers through a Philippine's company."

If Rentasignal pay Signal Providers through a Philippine company, why in hell did Rentasignal make me wait 6 months with non end false disgrace excuses and the biggest scandal that broke Rentasignal back was OFAC and NFA rules of bank wire transfer that only apply for US Banks.
'Carlos' said Rentasignal pay Signal Providers through a Philippine company means a bank wire transfer will be from a Philippine bank which do not have to do with OFAC sanctions program rules that also do not apply on me, either way Rentasignal had shown total cheat and scam as you witness FPA Members.

Rentasignal was a completely confused scam company with the members who worked in it, it's now running away withdrawing from the NFA and the following post is the proof on that.

Knowing that FPA rules do not allow opening a Traders Court Case against a company after it had paid the client requested money.

Would like to help others against Rentasignal, its group, members & others Scam if any of all think of working in business with a new company name in the soon or far future!!

An important reminder note to focus at is part of Rentasignal announcement of close of its business:

"""Dear Rent a Signal User,

Since 2007, Rent a Signal is proud of providing with its services to thousands of clients around the globe. However, it is the time to focus on the rest of the services provided by the firm who owns Rent a Signal and accordingly, it was decided to discontinue the Rent a Signal's operations in October 2012"""
-------------------------------------------------

Read well this part: "it is the time to focus on the rest of the services provided by the firm who owns Rent a Signal"

If the firm which owns Rentasignal want to focus on other services, why is it withdrawing from the NFA:confused:?

Or it was in other meaning sacked from the NFA Registration;)

NFA rules of regulation is too much for a Scam Company such as Rentasignal so maybe its owners decided to start cheating people this time with no regulation to accuse when it Scams again:mad:

But in order to prevent FPA members and others reading FPA from that bad destiny.

Here's the names of firm, companies, and members working under it all:

Be aware of first screenshots showing Rentasignal firm withdrawal on hold for review by the NFA.

SILICOM INTERNET SL NFA ID: 0421568

ras1.png

ras2.png

ras3.png

Under SILICOM INTERNET SL Scam comes the following Scams:

BREE INTERNET SL

ras4.png

KHIRA INTERNET SL

ras3.1.png

Will be obliged to show all Scams into more posts due to FPA rule of only 5 attachments per post.

Rentasignal Firm Members Scams:

EMILIO J LUJAN- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

ras4.1.png

ALBERTO MORENO- DIRECTOR

ras5.png

CARLOS MORENO- DIRECTOR

ras6.png

FERNANDO MORENO- OWNER ONLY

ras7.png

EMILIO KALED MUNOZ LOBO- CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER

ras8.png

Rentasignal Firm Members Scams:

MARIA REMEDIOS NIETO- HEAD OF A BUSINESS UNIT, DIVISION OR FUNCTION

ras9.png

OCTAVOARTE INTERNET SL

ras10.png

CARLOS MANUEL TERRON- HEAD OF A BUSINESS UNIT, DIVISION OR FUNCTION

ras11.png

Will add 2 names to the above Rentasignal Members Scams:

- Mateo Pereyra- Rentasignal Customer Service Representative(not listed under NFA, how was he working, surely not legally!?)

- Emmievel S Anacleto: Who sent me my requested money through WesterUnion from the Philippine!!(Rentasignal Firm Address is Spain) after 6 months of much pressure, FPA Scam Case, NFA Complaint & others.

Notice Rentasignal Firm Addrress:

C/ JUCAR 9 - PUERTA 9
URB. EL BOSQUE
VILLAVICIOSA DE ODÓN, 28670
SPAIN
(3491) 005-9051

Be Ware of those names whenever you want to deal with any company or individual.

Hopefully, my warning will help many people against future possible scamming.

Last edited:
Not all employees necessarily need to be NFA registered. Can you imagine how long that list would be if the larger brokers had to register each and every employee? The ones that are registered have a high supervisory responsibility for the actions of those who aren't. "Failure to supervise" is a phrase commonly associated with NFA penalties.

I wonder what Rentasignal plans to do after escaping from the NFA. At this point, my best recommendation would be for everyone named above to find employment in some field unassociated with finance and investment.

Not all employees necessarily need to be NFA registered. Can you imagine how long that list would be if the larger brokers had to register each and every employee? The ones that are registered have a high supervisory responsibility for the actions of those who aren't. "Failure to supervise" is a phrase commonly associated with NFA penalties.

I wonder what Rentasignal plans to do after escaping from the NFA. At this point, my best recommendation would be for everyone named above to find employment in some field unassociated with finance and investment.

Many of those employees might be just registered but not actually working in the company, maybe just using the NFA registration for other purposes?!
Others not registered might be doing in fact the whole job, running the company business, as you understand both exchanging their roles in a huge swindle process:mad:
For example, why should Rentasignal Scam Company use an unknown person named Emmievel S Anacleto to send money in a personal name through Western Union transfer instead of it sending it in Rentasignal name first or any known employee as the accountant name, if not it's a Total Scam hiding behind unknown unregistered people in order nobody legally track its Scam.

Anyway, ended my work completely helping people stay far of all the mentioned names in the screenshots provided.

Back