Rentasignal scam

Rentasignal scandal

In the last evidence of messages, we reached to the 28 June message by Rentasignal representative:

Dear ...,

We are contacting the corresponding areas in order to know how to proceed. The last information we had was that the transfer was being processed. Please wait for our response as we verify what could be the situation.

Best regards , Mateo Pereyra

In this message, FPA members had seen Rentasignal Big Scam: 'the transfer was being processed'
When was that?? In the 28 June, till now nothing!! Maybe its held in traffic for 3+ months;)

Today, A New Rentasignal Scandal of a Secret Confidential Message

I'll not translate its meaning because some if not many at FPA might understand Spanish, no need for making a pure translation but I'll comment in my own words about the basic meaning of the following message that was between Mateo Pereyra and Carlos Terron(Rentasignal Representatives or maybe the latter is the Boss!!!:rolleyes:)

""""Carlos , este cliente ya no sé que decirle. por lo que leí en tickets anteriores me da la impresión de que corrigió los datos del pago después del 10 de junio , por lo que el pago pasaria al 10 de julio , pero vos le habias dicho en un ticket anterior que la trasnferencia bancaria se había hecho.

Mateo showing himself in lack of more excuses or LIES to tell me, asking Carlos what to do?!?!, as he understood from previous messages that I had already updated my info but it might had been updated after June 10, so it must be paid in July 10(as he said) but Mateo is confused that 'Carlos' had already told me in a past message that 'the bank transfer was done!!!

Looks like Mateo forgot who also said that:confused:;), not just Carlos in his favorite sentence of having my transfer info 'Monday"(message was in 15 June), but also Mateo himself said in 28 June in his disgrace 'the transfer was being processed'

An Important Note for FPA Members to Read previous posts where I sent 'Carlos' a message in 26 May and he replied in 28 May, telling him that my personal & bank info had been updated, when will I receive my payment?, he replied "you should expect to receive on next Junes 12/13"

What I meant that even the confused 'Mateo' created excuse(for Carlos) of updating my info after June 10 is a Big Lie, because it was updated from 26 May.

Briefly, those 2(Carlos & Mateo) are living in a Big Lie World to a degree that they are getting confused of what new lies as new excuses they must say for their clients and providers to continue the process of their Scam Business Rentasignal Company

Think I'll send a note off to AsstModerator and see if he'll issue a formal invite to Rentasignal.

I'd love to see their explanation of this issue. We can all hope that it's just a very confused back office and not a deliberate attempt to keep money owed to a trader.

No No No, I disagree with you on this Pharaoh. You are being very kind:) to this Rentasignal company in your last post. This is not just a very confused back office but a Total Scam company that is not paying people its money and the worst in that it has no transparency at all.
I understand that you are trying to be diplomatic or giving the best side of probabilities but my self had given them much time for more than 4 months now to prove my doubts wrong but, I see that Rentasignal messages till now shows its Total Scam.
Why? if we forget all their past nonsense excuses and go directly to their last excuse of sanctions program, OFAC proved it total wrong and a false excuse.
And, if Rentasignal was willing to communicate it would not had closed the ticket after my message to it invited them to this thread(at the start of it), and showed you before the company reply for my invitation was vulgar and threaten.
Moreover, if Rentasignal was willing to communicate they could had answered me why the money was deducted.
I had asked "Carlos" to tell the payment department to call or email me explaining their excuses to not pay me but why didn't he do that?? Instead, himself sent the same ticket to the "Business Development" department for himself to reply to it:mad:. Where are the Business Department people:D?!, a company registered at NFA have no other than "Carlos" to reply in the name of all departments??
Why didn't he give me proofs for his excuses by telling his bank to give him documents of refusal of transfer or something like that?
I asked him that again in a new message and invited Rentasignal again to this thread but the company is not willing to communicate, they do not care like Scam Companies does but NFA start of investigation must make them communicate when the knife reach their throats.
"Carlos" closed again the ticket yesterday, what do FPA members name that?!!
Rentasignal showing no documents as proofs on its excuses, but am doing all the work and showing clear evidences on my words, showing Rentasignal false excuses.

Promised Pharaoh and FPA members for another exploding surprise with a name when time reach, where you'll see that others are also being cheated by Rentasignal same excuses.
I might believe in coincidences in life but not in excuses to many clients by Scam Companies like Rentasignal

Sadly, there are for sure many clients that had been cheated by Rentasignal but many do not know about FPA, in many other threads and cases we found people wishing if they had reached FPA before.
And, many people do not have the enough courage to face Scam Companies when it threaten them that is all an illusion threat because they can do nothing with your *** but many people do not like headache and surrender to its bad destiny with such Scam companies maybe they learn from it for future dealings.

But that's not the way to do it when we want to stop Scam Companies from cheating people especially when it's registered at a regulatory like NFA.

Just for my transparency if anyone have doubts of my invitation, this was my message to Rentasignal, you can see the date sent(start of this thread).

If Rentasignal will respond to AsstModerator invitation maybe they like a special one:p, that's okay too.

"""Posted on: 18 September 2012 10:14 AM

After many chances I gave you Rentasignal to prove that you're not a Scam Company, maybe you had thought and dream that am a weak link in this bank wire transfer payment saga you had created from many months till now to not pay me my requested payment.

Fully Proud to invite you to tell me your same ridiculous excuses and consistent delays publicly at ForexPeaceArmy where your company have a Scam Thread now: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/21533-rentasignal-scam.html ""

Rentasignal reply was:

Posted on: 20 September 2012 01:30 PM

I'm so sorry you choose that way even after so many contacts. Contacts having on bottom a confidential agreement.
That actions will take you to nowhere.

We do not accept any type of threat or pressure to negotiate.

Specially when fault comes from non reading: http://rentasignal.com/contact_us/faq/114/article

Go for PayPal or provides us a Bank Account in some none banned country.

Carlos Terrón
Customer Service Representative

FPA members know the rest details, OFAC proved Rentasignal excuse a Total False, and Rentasignal is abusing OFAC sanctions program meaning.

I have issued the invitation. Companies are entitled to join the forums and try to explain things.

This one looks like it will need a lot of explaining.

Let's see if they respond or not.

Rentasignal SCANDAL

Waiting with you AssModerator and all FPA members. Not in hurry:p till I finish revealing all messages contents that are full of Rentasignal Scam Signs.

Will follow today with Rentasignal Scandal, updating on where we reached yesterday of emails exchanged between myself and Rentasignal.

Last message of 3 July had showed Rentasignal false excuses and continued LIES just for more delays in a message from 'Mateo' to 'Carlos' the 2 Rentasignal representatives if not 'Carlos' the company boss!;)

This was it: "Carlos , este cliente ya no sé que decirle. por lo que leí en tickets anteriores me da la impresión de que corrigió los datos del pago después del 10 de junio , por lo que el pago pasaria al 10 de julio , pero vos le habias dicho en un ticket anterior que la trasnferencia bancaria se había hecho."

Today, will continue from this last message to post several messages in a speed up because if Rentasignal don't reply to this thread, Traders Court Case would be open.
Anyway, if Rentasignal continue with no cooperation and no reply to this thread, personally will ask AssModerator to postpone Traders Court Case until I release all messages exchanged between me and Rentasignal to be seen in public by FPA members and all people interested in knowing Rentasignal Scam.

Posted on: 04 July 2012 12:24 AM

Dear ...,

Wire was refused by our Bank. Motive: Incorrect Banking data

I'm not working on payments and can't tell you right now what is wrong with you current declared data but I just asked for.

-
Carlos Terrón

OH Carlos! At that time it was wrong banking data but how didn't you or your bank(if it even knows anything about my transfer!!), also had not you and your bank discover the US Treasury Department Sanctions program at that time??;)
You want us to believe that a bank sees wrong data but not illegal transfer as you based your recent excuse on US Treasury Department Sanctions Program!!!
Really not working on payments? Could had believed that in July but not anymore now(September), you're also the Boss of Business Department!! Payment Department is not hard for you!
You were expected to receive my transfer info on Monday(In mid-June), Mateo followed with "the transfer was being processed" in 28 June, you say in 4 July incorrect data, if I want to take the devil side and say you're not a lier, you didn't see and your bank that from 26 May when it was all updated??:confused:

------------

Posted on: 06 July 2012 01:37 PM

Dear Carlos,

My personal and bank account information are full details and the ones needed to proceed with a bank wire transfer.

Ask your bank what do they need more?? Despite my provided information is Complete.

IBAN & Swift Code are the most important and they are right, beside bank name and address. Your bank need nothing more if they are willing to process the payment. Also, my full personal info was provided.

However, I ask you to communicate as soon as possible with your bank so they tell you what more details they want!!???

Can't wait another month more because your bank refused to transfer the payment as you said, for unknown reason.

What is that unknown reason?? If you can please tell me as soon as possible so my payment can be transferred at the coming time you process payments which is from 10-12 days each month as you told me before.

Looking for a soon reply.

Thanks

---------------------

Will ask FPA Members to read the following message by me to Rentasignal very carefully to see how VERY NICE and maybe very much Good Heart & Willing I showed, had not expected at that time Rentasignal was only cheating me but maybe it was just banking procedures delays or lack of understanding by someone in the bank department of transfers
------

Dear Carlos/Mateo,

I just updated my bank account information. Realized that there's a part that your bank might not had understood despite any bank must know what that part mean.
It's the part of the Swift Code: I had entered both the ABA and Swift Code, separating both with a "/", maybe your bank had not realize that the first long number is the ABA number while the other is the Swift Code.
It was written like this: ...ABA numbers/...Swift Code numbers

To make it more clear, the ABA number(you didn't ask for but if you need it) is: ....

the Swift Code is: ....

The Swift Code is what you ask for.

I had already updated my full personal info and also the bank account info in my profile area.

So, you can check it all and process with the payment in the 10-12 July payment, since everything must have been now clear.

Thanks

--------------------

Posted on: 09 July 2012 12:08 AM

Dear ---,

Let me send your data to our payments department to check if the problem was related with that.

I will try to get an exception and send your money this week.

Regards.

-
Carlos Terrón

Once again. a new promise by 'Carlos', "send your money this week", when was that?? In 9 July.

-------------

Nothing reached, not even after a week, and also no messages by Rentasignal about the transfer till 18 July I messaged the company

---------------

Posted on: 18 July 2012 07:54 AM

Dear Carlos,

There are limits for patience my friend.
It had been another full week, while you said you'll make the transaction last week.
It takes from you a single phone call to your bank to know what's going wrong, when the will is found!!
There is no time for delays anymore.

Regards,

-----------

Posted on: 19 July 2012 11:16 AM
Dear ...,

Anti money laundering rules in effect by NFA are forcing us to request any personal data before send any Bank Wire.
This rules is usual to any Regulated company.

Your profile misses

* Permanent residential address
* City/Town
* Postcode
*Tax ID/Passport number

And by last. If there is no error, a copy of your passport with your birth date in order to check your 112 years old. Sorry but we need this since your born on Jul 1 of 1900.

Best regards.

Carlos Terrón

REALLY!!! Before 10 days it was banking data error, in 19 July it's NFA personal data?? Again, if I want to be on the devil side and believe you, didn't you see personal data error if it was really found(another cheat by you)!!!! when you found the banking error data as you created an excuse about???
What born in 1900? what to check am 112 years old? you are talking about, are you:mad: With that age, I must be in Guinness book by now or Dead, not messaging you and trading! Are you kidding me or playing games with me "Carlos"?!?!?!

---------------

Posted on: 19 July 2012 08:38 PM
Dear ...,

Will try to do my best to make your receive the payment ASAP.

Thanks for your prompt response

Carlos Terrón

After that message, no money transferred, no new message, nothing till I sent a message firstly or else Rentasignal will never replyl!!!

Posted on: 26 July 2012 06:07 PM

Dear Carlos,

What had happen with my Bank Wire Transfer?!?! This is another full week from last email sent by you!

Honestly, My patience had reached its limits. Can't wait more than that.

I want a clear answer and date of transfer.

Regards

----------------

Posted on: 26 July 2012 06:26 PM

Dear ...,

Our payments department already knows you have updated your profile with your real and full data, since my last contact.
Then. I requested to make an exception in your case and they will make the try to handle. Because data was added after last schedule. And because, next payment schedule is coming in just few days.

It's an strange situation to me. I understand your hurry and I also understand our payments department.

I will try to insist. Maybe they can send the money overnight.

Carlos Terrón

New message new chance for Rentasignal to prove my doubts wrong but to give light to what 'Carlos' said as major points in this last message.

"updated your profile with your real and full data, since my last contact" If I again forget everything of what happened before and Rentasignal ridiculous excuses and cheats:mad: and go to what "Carlos' confessed in this message that my real(don't know what he meant by this, as if I was giving before fake data!!!) and full data updated.

OH REALLY!! Strange to you 'Carlos" Cheating on who kid!

Another new promise or disgrace by 'Carlos' "Maybe they can send the money overnight" In between, who are 'they'?? don't believe that there's any payment department, it's only you running the whole Rentasignal as the Boss and 'Mateo' with some help sometimes!!

----------------

Everyone who followed the reading on this post from start to end realized the false promises, disgrace, cheats of Rentasignal, even just reading it again I feel lot of Headache, you imagine how the case was when I was living in it day after day and week after week. It was just end of July at that time.
Now we are in September!!!:mad:

But yet it did not finish, many important messages yet to be release about Rentasignal Scandal.

If this is a back office screwup, it's of legendary proportions. :p

Let's assume for just a moment that Rentasignal really attempted to wire money to you and that the claim of wiring the money isn't an outright lie meant to be the beginning of an infinite delay.

US banks have different codes than international standards. I had some difficulty once wiring money to a friend overseas at my small local bank, since they did very few wire transfers out of the country. My clerk had to call a different branch to figure out how to do it. So, the concept of a misdirected wire is believable.

Then there are the parts that are a lot harder to believe:

If there was an OFAC issue, it should have been spotted during the alleged wire transfer attempt. Failure to do so looks very much like a failure to follow AML policy by both Rentasignal and the bank they used.

Any AML required ID documents should have been requested, received, inspected, and approved before any wire attempt was made. Unless there was a sudden update in NFA rules requiring more data, for a wire transfer to be attempted without all necessary AML documentation already being in place would appear to be a major violation of NFA rules.

I recommend sorting out all the emails into chronological order. The write a synopsis of these in chronological order, highlighting the inconsistencies and potential rules violations. Go ahead and send this to the NFA's Compliance office as soon as you can complete it. Once you're done posting individual emails here, put those documents into this thread to make it easier for everyone to see the full chronology of this problem.

Exactly Pharaoh, that's what I was trying to explain in my last post.
How is it possible even in 1% error that a bank whatever its size big or small doesn't make difference, who tried to make a transfer for many many times as Rentasignal past messages shown on this thread prove and there are many others with the same concept, did not get a warning or refusal for US Treasury Department Sanctions program reason.
There excuses are all false, they will never get a warning or refusal for OFAC reason because my name is simply not in the list. So the transfer is approved in advance, no problem other than Rentasignal Scamming.
To more prove Rentasignal Scam, the company never ever gave an explanation in documents or proofs from its bank of the refusal of the transfer.
I have a high doubt that Rentasignal bank knows nothing of my transfer. It's just Rentasignal Scamming, creating false excuses.
Think for a minute Pharaoh and all FPA members, if Rentasignal had a single proof of the refusal of transfer, couldn't had the company come to this thread or at least message me to show me the proof, so it remove the Scam name from its profile?!?!!

What I know now and till ever is as much as Rentasignal don't provide us with documents from its bank about refusal of transfer, and OFAC had already explained that only individuals who are on its list are not eligible for transfer from a US Bank, as much as Rentasignal is just proving that it's a Scam and cheating me and many other clients with this and other excuses of its many ridiculous ones.

Am feeling as if we are just turning around ourselves, trying to prove each day Rentasignal Scam but we had already done that in the previous day and days, as if laughing at ourselves.
As if trying to convince people that Rentasignal is a Real Scam but we do not need to do that, it's clear like Snow.

And, at first it's not my job to judge a company intentions or even investigate and explain each of its messages words but only give evidences that had been provided on this thread and the coming ones are enough for any Blockhead to understand.

As if we are lawyers in a Justice Court, playing the role of both parties at same time. That's Stupid:mad:.
As if we are trying to prove a Guilty Criminal person as innocent! Despite all evidences shows clearly it's Guilty:confused:.
I want participation in this thread, want to know other people opinions as they see it from the outside, I am not the Judge and the Victim too.
Nothing is missing anymore but just assiduity;) to help the Scam Company.

Anyway, any FPA members or outsider will need to read the case from the start to the end to understand it, suppose its a drama story:D, you'll never get bored:p and my messages are organized in date order.

Rentasignal is doing nothing, not giving any proofs that it's not a Scam Company and not even replying to this thread despite I had invited it twice, one at start of this thread and the other few days ago and AssModerator had invited it too.

If we are in a court and a trial is running for many days & weeks, when the judge see no attendance from the criminal or the supposed to be criminal, but an always absence or no proofs given to build on its excuses, the judge will put an end for that nonsense by giving the judgement.

Had already made a brief explanation in my first complaint to NFA, added to it messages exchanged with Rentasignal.
And, added some further updated explanations in my second email with the answering on NFA requests and questions.

NFA person responsible in dealing and investigating my complaint is very professional, her emails are to the point, will ask for more details if she needs it after I uploaded her documents and full proofs about my account, profile and the right amount of money(449.91$ not 408.48$ Rentasignal said it is!!) I need from Rentasignal.
Rentasignal not even explaining why the money is deducted 41$?!?!

Just like it do not explain anything with proofs about not transfering my money but only says "transfer problems" in its last excuse. As if we are kids to believe Rentasignal stupid excuses.

The problem in making a brief of the messages is in its difficulty to perform because these are pure detailed messages not stories you can cut some parts and understand the main points at the end.

Messages are evidences, you can't cut a part and leave the other, unless the useless offbase messages, it can all be organized in its dates like you asked Pharaoh but I'll try to make a brief of it all if I could in my spare time from now till I reveal all the messages exchanged with Rentasignal.

Nothing wasted my time that much as this case.
It's not about the money because if it was, could had forgot about it from the start, but about how a company thought of cheating me.

Rentasignal scandal

Will continue the reveal of Rentasignal Messages Scandal from the last message posted yesterday which was:

Posted on: 26 July 2012 06:26 PM

Dear ...

Our payments department already knows you have updated your profile with your real and full data, since my last contact.
Then. I requested to make an exception in your case and they will make the try to handle. Because data was added after last schedule. And because, next payment schedule is coming in just few days.

It's an strange situation to me. I understand your hurry and I also understand our payments department.

I will try to insist. Maybe they can send the money overnight.

Carlos Terrón

'Carlos' confessed that my real and full data were updated in this message(will base on this for coming messages Rentasignal scamming more proof;)), plus another false promise "Maybe they can send the money overnight'

------------------

Posted on: 30 July 2012 04:52 PM

Dear Carlos,

The Money had not been sent to me Overnight as you had said. Any new update in this case?!

--------

Posted on: 02 August 2012 06:14 PM

Dear ...,

If you have updated your payment information already , just know that payments are performed on the 10th of every month.

Best regards

Mateo Pereyra

--------

FPA Memebers if you can just read what that mor****(you can guess the rest letters, not bad to be included in a post during telling the truth;)) wrote!!

A person can be :confused: for a day or 2, a week or 2, a month or 2 but not forever:D.

The mor**** asked in August if I updated my payment despite he knew well about the case and 'Carlos' just confessed that my real and full data are updated from 26July if I just want to rely on what he said not the truth about it updated from 26 May.

He's very kind to inform me that payments are performed by Rentasignal every 10th day of month, as if am confused like him, didn't realize that yet;)

Only waste of time and cheating by Rentasignal like you read people.

Pharoah, I think Carlos & Mateo must be named the Legends of Moro** in Guiness Book if it makes an exception to include this category:p

--------------

Posted on: 03 August 2012 06:50 PM

Hi Mateo,

Okay, will wait till 10Th August to see if RentASignal will send my commissions that had been waiting from months ago.
Would like you to check my profile if everything is filled and right, nothing more needed, so there will not be any new excuse for payment delays & waste of time;)

Thanks

---------------

Posted on: 07 August 2012 03:12 PM

Dear Carlos,

Would you confirm that you'll send my commissions money being a signal provider at Rentasignal on coming 10th August Payment Process??

Thanks

---------------

Posted on: 07 August 2012 05:05 PM

Dear ...,

I will review your information and will get back as soon as possible.

Mateo Pereyra

The same *******(you know) still reviewing my information!!!!
Winked at him in my previous message to confirm his cheat, his :confused: mind took it serious or was he playing it smart(Not his best attribute:p) to waste more time?!!

--------------

Posted on: 09 August 2012 08:05 PM

Dear Mateo,

Soon as possible as you said in your last post is 3 days!?!

Anyway, I'm waiting for my payment to be processed in this transfer period RAS do it each month between the 10-12 day as you had told me before, which mean I receive it in my bank account by next week.

Kind Regards

-------------

Posted on: 10 August 2012 01:37 AM

Dear ...,

Your profile has been reviewed and everything seems to be OK. Payments are performed on the 10th pf each month, however , remember that sometimes it can take some more time to be reflected in your account. Best regards.

Mateo Pereyra

Another Confession by 'Mateo' after his and 'Carlos' many past ones, "Your profile has been reviewed and everything seems to be """"OK""""

He's also very kind to remind me of banking transfer days procedures(didn't heard about in my whole life;) or never ever had a bank wire transfer to know that:p) or was it among the cheating game, Rentasignal played and continuing till this day??

Days passed, no transfer nothing just disgrace as usual by Rentasignal!!

-------

Posted on: 13 August 2012 05:43 PM

Dear Mateo,

What happened with my payment request?? Had my commissions money been transferred to my bank account and when if that is true?

Kind Regards

--------------

Posted on: 17 August 2012 06:36 PM

Dear Carlos & Mateo,

Nobody here willing to communicate with me to say what's going on with my payment request?!!

--------------

What was 'Carlos' reply??? Follow the next chapter of this drama story.
Do not miss the Most Funniest Drama Scandal Story you'll ever read about, soon you'll also watch it in theaters all over the world:D:p

Looks like it's time to start selling popcorn. This one's getting better and better. :)

Hey Rentasignal!!! I have 2 simple options for you to fix the situation.

1. Come in here and show why OFAC says you shouldn't send the money, and if you do that, don't forget to include an explanation of why you did try to send the money once already.

2. Pay FXCobra what you owe him now. If you aren't bright enough to do a wire transfer, send him a certified check by express mail.

Back