Rentasignal scam

Looks like it's time to start selling popcorn. This one's getting better and better. :)

Hey Rentasignal!!! I have 2 simple options for you to fix the situation.

1. Come in here and show why OFAC says you shouldn't send the money, and if you do that, don't forget to include an explanation of why you did try to send the money once already.

2. Pay FXCobra what you owe him now. If you aren't bright enough to do a wire transfer, send him a certified check by express mail.

:D:D In this case, we must sit and sign a must coordination agreement between selling popcorn and selling tickets:p:cool:

I know this agreement might make no big difference for you and will probably only benefit me because 'Carlos, Mateo and their friends' with same attributes:confused: will buy the popcorn and forget the ticket buying;):D:D

With the agreement I guarantee my share of both:p

Last edited:
By the way, OFAC said it clear, only individuals on its list are prohibited(am not in that list, so approved transfer in advance) and Rentasignal bank said nothing about my transfer(don't know about I think), just the Rentasignal Scam company created Treasury Department Sanctions excuse and said 'transfer problems', somebody understand what that means without any explanation and evidences!!!?

Good insight Pharaoh about other easy possible payment methods like Express Mail and there's also FedEx.
Not to forget very easy way to transfer money through WesterUnion.

All if Rentasignal have the willing to transfer my money but not doing that because Rentasignal is just a Scam Company:mad:

You should ask your bank and the US Treasury Department to send an email to Rent a signal telling them that you aren't on the OFAC list. :)

No, don't open that door for them Pharaoh.

They'll take advantage of that and ask for an email from the Interpol, next the CIA, FBI and maybe their request will reach to the KGB:D

How lucky am I:cool: with this :confused: Scam Rentasignal Company

Rentasignal scandal

Continuing my reveal of evidences against Rentasignal.

After 'Carlos' promise to transfer my money overnight in 26 July , as usual nothing reached, only false promises.

Mateo confessed in 10 August that everything is OKAY with my profile personal and bank info to process my transfer.

After many delays and waste of time with false excuses which is a normal step with Rentasignal Scam Company, no reply to my message in 13, sent a new one in 17 August, Carlos reply was this another Rentasignal Scandal:

Posted on: 17 August 2012 09:14 PM

Dear ...,

I will have the invoice of your transaction on late Monday.
I will send the scan to you. I just requested a copy.

Thanks for your patience.

Carlos Terrón
Customer Service Representative

Another disgrace:mad: by Rentasignal in 17 August. 'Carlos' said it clear with no doubts or alternated words to be explained.

'Carlos' said will send me a copy of my transaction invoice on Monday that was 20 August.

What does that mean for you FPA Members??? The transaction had been processed or not???

Easy question for a kid to know its answer;)

What happened next???

An Important New Scandal among many past ones from Rentasignal Scam Company.

An Explosive New Evidence against Rentasignal for FPA Members to continue witnessing Rentasignal Total Scam not just cheating me but also cheating its other providers and clients.

Disclosure on Rentasignal Scandal

Last Rentasignal Disgrace during continuing my reveal of Rentasignal Scandal was from 'Carlos':

Posted on: 17 August 2012 09:14 PM

Dear ...,

I will have the invoice of your transaction on late Monday.
I will send the scan to you. I just requested a copy.

Thanks for your patience.

Carlos Terrón

He confessed in this message that Rentasignal had sent my requested payment and he will give me the invoice proof in Monday(20 August).

But that only proved an additional cheat by 'Carlos' and Rentasignal Scam company because nothing reached to my bank account.

What do you name a company that says something totally false?? especially if it's related with transferring money that can be founds its truth easily sooner or later. But a Total Scam Company:mad:

This is a New Explosive Evidence that Rentasignal is not just cheating me but also other providers and clients.

A message from 'Carlos' to 'Jiang mao long':

Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:04:53

Dear jiang mao long

Because your personal data update was too close to payment date we did not have time to include on August payment list.
You're scheduled for next month.

Regards.

Carlos Terrón

Does this sentence remind you FPA Members of past same false excuses by Rentasignal for me;).

Do not worry if you do not remember, the following message from 'Carlos' to me will give an additional new prove of Rentasignal Scam

Posted on: 22 August 2012 12:48 PM

Dear ...,

Our payments department said to me your update time was to not enough. And they can't include for this last month.
They make the lists to send payments long before it happens.

You're re-scheduled for next month with your current data.

Carlos Terrón

Do you see the match of Rentasignal false excuse between both emails to me and jiang mao long??

For Rentasignal Scam Company more bad luck, both false excuses came in same period of time(1 day difference between my and jiang mao long email received from Rentasignal)

I feel for you 'jiang mao long', I imagine how you are still waiting for your transfer till this day or maybe you had quit and surrendered to Rentasignal Scam but if you or any of your friends ever read your name and the whole case idea in FPA or through google(hopefully any of you know English not just Chinese), will like you to come here and give us your opinion, what happened to your case with Rentasignal Scam Company.

Not to forget to mention that all FPA members who had followed reading my case against Rentasignal from the start or middle remember that my profile personal and bank info were updated from 26 May and in 'Carlos' previous last confession(from many past ones) from 26 July.

So 'Carlos' Scammer, how was my update 'not to enough':mad:

Shame on such companies not just because it's a Total Scam cheating many providers and clients stealing their money, from no transparency in its dealing to false disgrace continuing excuses to not pay them their money, but the Big shame that it's registered in the NFA and continuing it's illegal actions with no stop and judgement!!!:mad:

But am here and you are too Rentasignal(but hiding coward:mad:), days are coming for your Scandal to be disclosed by NFA itself after I disclosed it in FPA;):p

There's no reason to not disclose it all to the NFA at the same time. The number of delays and contradictory excuses shows that either they don't intend to pay you or that they aren't competent enough to figure out how to make payments.

Either way, the NFA needs to investigate.

There's no reason to not disclose it all to the NFA at the same time. The number of delays and contradictory excuses shows that either they don't intend to pay you or that they aren't competent enough to figure out how to make payments.

Either way, the NFA needs to investigate.

After all those provided evidences by myself from 2 weeks till now that condemn Rentasignal, there is nothing named they do not know how to make payments, an NFA registered and a company service running a business for years do not know how to proceed with a bank wire transfer?? It's the first ever bank wire transfer the company does??!?! Who would believe that??

At first, Rentasignal bank is who make the transfer not the company and any Bank in the US can do that.

There's no single doubt that Rentasignal is SCAMMING

There many false excuses & delays to me and other providers and clients prove that.

All messages had been sent in my first file complaint to the NFA but messages related to other people might make no difference in my complaint against the company.

However, am organizing all messages in proper order with the additional ones to send as an update to the NFA.

NFA responsible person for my case will contact if needs further details.

Disclosure on Rentasignal Scandal

In yesterday post, FPA members witnessed on a new explosive evidence about Rentasignal Scam.
Cheated me and 'Jiang mao long' with the same false excuse for more delays and Scamming.

A message from 'Carlos' to 'Jiang mao long':

Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:04:53

Dear jiang mao long

Because your personal data update was too close to payment date we did not have time to include on August payment list.
You're scheduled for next month.

Regards.

Carlos Terrón

A message from 'Carlos' to me:

Posted on: 22 August 2012 12:48 PM

Dear ...,

Our payments department said to me your update time was to not enough. And they can't include for this last month.
They make the lists to send payments long before it happens.

You're re-scheduled for next month with your current data.

Carlos Terrón

My reply to 'Rentasignal & it's Head of Customer Support(maybe all departments and the company itself too!!) 'Carlos' was:

Posted on: 23 August 2012 08:27 PM

Hi Carlos,

I had been very patient & respectful till this minute despite never convinced about all the excuses you had been given for my payment delays but walked with you to see till where are you taking this payment drama story after 4 months from time I requested payment from you Rentasignal!

I'll be Honest and Straight Forward, my payment must be sent as an expiry date at September 10-12 day as you said you'll do in your last message.

If that do not happen for any reason or additional excuse from your side, I'll going to choose the legal paths to get my payment from Rentasignal.

So, don't push me to that choice and you can avoid that by transferring my payment money as soon as possible like before September.
----------------------------

No reply from Rentasignal after my above message till ????? Will be continue tommorow

I would say that an NFA registered company wouldn't be too stupid to do a wire transfer. Then again, would an NFA registered company (scam or not) come up with such a huge pile of moronic and contradictory excuses?

If I were hired to represent them, I'd use a "We blame all the issues on providing free lobotomies and hallucinogenic drugs to all employees in the finance department" defense when NFA Compliance comes knocking on the door. Considering the amazing level of stupidity displayed, that's one excuse that could fit the facts. :p

Hey Rentasigal, I assume someone there is reading this. Wouldn't it be a lot easier to pay FXCobra what you owe him than to keep providing evidence showing that your company isn't just a scam, but is a deeply stupid scam?

Back