Rentasignal scam

I would say that an NFA registered company wouldn't be too stupid to do a wire transfer. Then again, would an NFA registered company (scam or not) come up with such a huge pile of moronic and contradictory excuses?

If I were hired to represent them, I'd use a "We blame all the issues on providing free lobotomies and hallucinogenic drugs to all employees in the finance department" defense when NFA Compliance comes knocking on the door. Considering the amazing level of stupidity displayed, that's one excuse that could fit the facts. :p

Hey Rentasigal, I assume someone there is reading this. Wouldn't it be a lot easier to pay FXCobra what you owe him than to keep providing evidence showing that your company isn't just a scam, but is a deeply stupid scam?

Pardon my average level of intelligence;), but what do you exactly mean by "an NFA registered company wouldn't be too stupid to do a wire transfer" ?
What will make an NFA registered company afraid of a bank wire transfer, when it's working legally?!

I think we reached to a point that all words to express how Stupid and Scam Rentasignal is, had finished. If someone will have new expressive words for Rentasignal description, we'll buy it from you for whatever amount with instant CASH:D:cool:

By the way, even an excuse like "We blame all the issues on providing free lobotomies and hallucinogenic drugs to all employees in the finance department" will not work for Rentasignal Scam because the NFA will find nobody other than 'Carlos' working for all departments in Rentasignal Scam company and they might find 'Mateo' just arriving with the PIZZA:p, all that if NFA was lucky enough to reach at both :confused: dudes few hours work time because at other times only the servers will be running or maybe that will be out of date too:D

Last edited:
We left Rentasignal Scam Evidences last time at a new excuse from Carlos who said my payment update was not enough!!! despite it had been updated from 2 months ago from that time.

I replied with a message:

Posted on: 23 August 2012 08:27 PM
Hi Carlos,

I had been very patient & respectful till this minute despite never convinced about all the excuses you had been given for my payment delays but walked with you to see till where are you taking this payment drama story after 4 months from time I requested payment from you Rentasignal!

I'll be Honest and Straight Forward, my payment must be sent as an expiry date at September 10-12 day as you said you'll do in your last message.

If that do not happen for any reason or additional excuse from your side, I'll going to choose the legal paths to get my payment from Rentasignal.

So, don't push me to that choice and you can avoid that by transferring my payment money as soon as possible like before September.
-----

No reply came from Rentasignal till I sent a new message:

Posted on: 10 September 2012 10:52 PM

Dear Carlos,

Am expecting Rentasignal to send my requested payment at this payment transfer process(10th-12th days of each month) you send your providers their requested commissions.
Would like you to inform me at day(10th,11th, 12th??) of transfer of my payment from rentasignal bank account to my bank account and then provide me with the invoice.

Kind Regards
-------------

'Carlos' reply was the following:

Posted on: 12 September 2012 11:42 AM

Dear ...,

There are problems to transfer your payment to Lebanon. Total amount to send is 408,48

We need you to provide us with PayPal account.

I will be waiting for your news.
Carlos Terrón
Customer Service Representative

As you read, it seems that Rentasignal & 'Carlos' had enough time to come out with a new ridiculous excuse after my warning message in 23 August.

Who could believe that stupid excuse?!!?:mad:

They also deducted my payment from 449.91$ to 408.48$ with never a single explanation for that till this second!!!:mad:

Other than the real payments that subscribers had paid that you can never know about but just what Rentasignal Scam company shows you because there's no transparency at all from Rentasignal Scam.

All the past months, Rentasignal didn't skip any foolish excuse but it had gave and last ones were non ending ask for updating my profile personal and bank infos, 'Carlos confessed in 26 July(review past posts evidences) that all my profile info are correct and Mateo followed it with another confession but in 12 September and after all their banks effort like Rentasignal said they finally discovered "problems to transfer my money" and what another cheat manipulation they had done that's paypal which they already know that it do not work in my country.

Briefly, this Rentasignal Scam had done nothing but create false excuses & cheats to not pay my requested payment money.

It's only solution is to be stopped from working by the NFA.

Pardon my average level of intelligence;), but what do you exactly mean by "an NFA registered company wouldn't be too stupid to do a wire transfer" ?
What will make an NFA registered company afraid of a bank wire transfer, when it's working legally?!

I meant that they shouldn't be so stupid that they are mentally incapable of filling out the forms to do a wire transfer. Unless something involving a lobotomy happened after they were NFA registered. :p

By the way, even an excuse like "We blame all the issues on providing free lobotomies and hallucinogenic drugs to all employees in the finance department" will not work for Rentasignal Scam because the NFA will find nobody other than 'Carlos' working for all departments in Rentasignal Scam company and they might find 'Mateo' just arriving with the PIZZA:p, all that if NFA was lucky enough to reach at both :confused: dudes few hours work time because at other times only the servers will be running or maybe that will be out of date too:D

If there are only 2 employees, then my hypothetical legal defense would be:

While the entire staff of Rentasignal was high on a mixture of hallucinogenic drugs, one of them found a battery operated drill and mistook it for a gun. They then attempted to play Russian Roulette and accidentally lobotomized themselves. Because of this, they are both now too mentally incapacitated to bear legal responsibility for their actions.

:D:D I think they need another immediate surgery to fix what was spoiled for no more excuses:p God Help;)

Don't mention drugs and mental incapability!! One will reach them to jail and the other to the Sanatorium.

In both cases, I'll not get paid:(. You just ruined it for me Pharaoh, by creating for them a path to run away with my money:D

My bank assured me that Bank Wires from & to US Banks are normally proceeded, only big amounts of money per transaction are being asked for its reasons by the US Treasury Department.

After Rentasignal new scam excuse in a past post about the US Treasury Department Sanctions Program, my reply to it was:

Posted on: 20 September 2012 02:29 PM

Carlos, You are prohibited to name Lebanon a banned country. Your country USA have the biggest embassy in the region in Lebanon and Bank of Lebanon Governor have been rewarded many times in New York Stock Market and in different occasions on the USA and all over the world.

The most important fact is that from just 2 months ago, I received bank wire transfer money from Bank of New York, so your excuse of not being able to send money to my bank account is totally false.

The Treasury Department might not had yet updated Lebanon Sanction but the country is no longer in that list, and receiving my last bank wire transfer from Bank of New York is the Biggest Proof.

Another Important fact is that you wasted 4 months +++ to tell me that last excuse?? Your payment department just searched for all excuses to reach this one after 4 months!?!?
Don't tell me you didn't know that from the start!! Then what's your payment department doing?!?!
You know from the start that paypal do not work in my country, so Bank Wire Transfer is the only solution for you to send me my money.

You are asking why I went to ForexPeaceArmy to reveal your Scam publicly!?!?
You really think that I must wait forever for new excuses from you and between every contact there's a week+ and if I don't contact RAS, you never contact me!!!
Your excuse is never exchanged in reality, it's just an excuse to not pay me, if you had tried to send money to my bank account you could had known that the USA Treasury Department will approve it, I BET YOU.

Don't worry the case will not stop at FPA. There are higher authorities been contacted in the USA informed them about Rentasignal not paying me my money from 4 months of excuses and delays till now.
---------------------

After this message by myself, Rentasignal Scam Company did not reply and 'Carlos' closed the ticket again. My reply was:

Posted on: 25 September 2012 06:12 AM

Carlos, you are closing the ticket again despite my payment is still in Rentasignal account, you had not transfer it yet. What are you thinking doing?!?!

Your excuses to not pay my money like the last one "http://rentasignal.com/contact_us/faq/114/article" is totally false, because it do not adapt on me.

The US OFAC(Office of Foreign Assets Control) was clear that the sanctions program do not apply to a whole country but to only people who are listed here Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN)

So, Rentasignal if really willing to pay my money, transfer it to my Lebanon bank account there is no single obstacle in that because my name is not listed in Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN)

Go tell your bank that or send me the email by your bank which explains its excuses with documents that you're relying on for not paying my money and keep excusing and delaying till this minute.

Rentasignal only giving one excuse 'http://rentasignal.com/contact_us/faq/114/article' will lead you to nowhere but to investigation by NFA and by higher authorities, after OFAC made it clear that only people in this list Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN) are prohibited to have money sent to by US Banks.

Your excuse is false, if you're willing to continue like this by closing the ticket and not communicating with me and sending my payment, am continuing to show your Scam findings publicly here if you would like to join the thread:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/21533-rentasignal-scam.html

Show us your explanation publicly for all people see your Scam.
-----------------

What was next, till tomorrow, do not miss the Biggest Scam Rentasignal Company Mystery Live Story:cool:

FXCobra results in Rentasignal Scam Company to stop its business

Huge Explosive Bomb & A Very Important News for FPA Members.

AM VERY FULLY PROUD:D to announce that I was the only one:cool: who opened Rentasignal Scam File and lead this Scam Company Service named Rentasignal:mad: to stop its business:p.

Honestly, am no longer focused on the money they did not pay me till this second, Rentasignal stole it with their non ending many False Excuses, Cheats & Scam, but am over happy that I helped many providers and clients of not continuing business with this Scam Company Rentasigna:mad:l.

On the other hand, I feel with all Rentasignal providers and clients(like "jiang mao long" was another victim as I showed in my case posts) who got scammed by this Rentasignal Scam, and they still have money in Rentasignal accounts waiting from many months for their requested payments to be paid as my case here.
Maybe some had surrendered for their bad destiny with this Scam Rentasignal Company Service but I invite all to come back and ask for their rights from Rentasignal Scam:mad:, if any of you are reading this thread or any of your friends, file a complaint to the NFA to get your money back.

Hopefully, the NFA & the responsible US Authorities(can't mention names), talked about as anonymous in my warning messages(last ones posted in this thread) to Rentasignal Scam, can help in returning all our money from Rentasignal Scam if there's still anything in Rentasignal:mad: Scam Account or in the Scammers 'Carlos Terron':mad: and 'Mateo Pereyra':mad: accounts.

I promised Rentasignal as all FPA members reading my case remember that I am here and they are here and we'll see who'll be the seen as Right and saying the Truth at end;).

The day came very soon and quickly to prove all FXCobra evidences as the only Truth;):p.

This is the announcement of stop of business from the mouth of the Scam Company Rentasignal:

Dear Rent a Signal User,

Since 2007, Rent a Signal is proud of providing with its services to thousands of clients around the globe. However, it is the time to focus on the rest of the services provided by the firm who owns Rent a Signal and accordingly, it was decided to discontinue the Rent a Signal's operations in October 2012.

In order to ensure an ordered disconnection of its services with regards its clients Broker trading accounts and your Signals, Rent a Signal will be disconnected according to the following calendar:

- October 14, 2012: Rent a Signal will not receive new trades anymore. Only changes related with trades that were opened before 14 will be received and sent automatically to the subscribed client's Broker trading accounts.

- October 21, 2012: Rent a Signal will be completely disconnected, so no communication will be received and sent anymore.

- October 28, 2012: Rent a Signal website will be completely disconnected.

Any outstanding payment will be cleared according to the Terms and Conditions, as usual.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you all your confidence.

Sincerely,
The Rent a Signal team

--------------------------------

I share this Very Big Achievement with all FPA Members:) who followed my case from the start even without participating in it but we are all witnesses of Rentasignal Scam Company.

Special Thanks to FPA Admins and AsstModerators who always provide the opportunities for all Traders to freely express their problems with brokers and companies in order to become solved cases and put spotlight on Scam Brokers and Companies for new clients not get cheated.

A Special Thanks too to Pharaoh who was with me through this case posts from the start with his useful information, besides the lovely environment of nice jokes and winks shared together despite we were dealing with a very serious difficult case of a Big Scam Rentasignal Company, which is a Real Transformation I think in FPA Scam cases of communication between FPA members that shows even in the bad moments there are still HOPE and OPTIMISM for the future, and that money is not everything in Scam cases but above it is the importance of making Scam Companies Fall Very Hard & Guilty in the hands of the country authorities they operate from.

Congratulations for all of us:)

Last edited:
If you can't get your money back, putting them out of business so they can't keep scamming is the next best thing.

I still think filing with the NFA (and anyone else) is a good idea. Maybe they'll be blocked from coming back under a new name - like WeGotLobotomizedAndCanNotRememberHowToSendMoney.com or DoesAnyoneRememberHowToSendBankWires.com

If you remember Pharaoh, had already filed a complaint with the NFA from some 2 weeks time, got replies of questions, requests.. etc and it's investigating my complaint. Will update with any new information about that.

In between, there's a feeling must share with you, as if I sense that you are having hard time in work like some tire and exhaustion or am I not very right with this feeling?:cool:

Will like to ask AsstModerator for the steps to Open Traders Court Case against Rentasignal Scam Company(will you start it or myself?) after all evidences provided by myself in this thread, no reply by Rentasignal Scam and during Rentasignal Scam Service Company closing its business operations, it must get a Scam Status for all that & more, besides the names involved from the company so they do not be found in other companies to cheat clients once again or with other stupid companies names, not exactly as Pharaoh suggested because that will be the Top of Stupidity:D for them to do but nothing excluded due to past experiences;):p

AsstModerator has the full steps and instructions for filing a case here:

Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery

I'm glad to hear you are keeping the NFA in the loop. Penalties can still be assessed even if Rentasignal tries to close down. Some or all of their people may also end up getting banned from future registrations.

There are some updates that had happen but will postpone the details few days till start of next week for it to mature.

At end, every person or company if had done something terrible like cheating people or worked in the wrong path, must be punished for its faults even if corrects it later.

Back