Rentasignal scam

At end, every person or company if had done something terrible like cheating people or worked in the wrong path, must be punished for its faults even if corrects it later.

Yet another reason to bring back public floggings. :)

An update about my case against Rentasignal Scam Company.

'Carlos' sent me kind of a receipt PDF of the transfer done through WesterUnion as he said, but I had no time today to pass to a WesterUnion branch, will do that tomorrow and see if money can be withdrawn then inform you FPA members.

I'll also inform you with last week updates that had happen in this case to see that Rentasignal was & still cheating till the last second and even the Receipt seen in PDF form shows crazy cheat of suprising country of transfer and if from there what does US Treasury Department have to do with sanctions from non US Banks?? Really Weird and suspense in this case never ends:cool: stay tune;), which shows that Rentasignal was just a BucketShop but weirdly registered at the NFA.

Tomorrow will get further information for the final picture description.

In the mean time, will like to ask AsstModerator and Pharaoh if Rentasignal had truly sent my money and I receive the amount tomorrow, will there be a possibility to open a traders court against Rentasignal and its Boss named in this case so they do not cheat more people later by opening another company after I forced Rentasignal to close its business operations before the end of this month??

Besides, If a broker or company pays the client/s money after pressure that doesn't mean its not a Scam and might had cheated many and still many other clients, sadly!

Which raises my past suggestion to be created another Verdict than Guilty and No Guilty.

Go ahead and file the Traders Court case if you like. You can update it either way in a day or two.

Will continue revealing evidences against Rentasignal Scam Company from where we reached last time that was of my message to Rentasignal in 25 September(can find in post 35 of this thread).

'Carlos' reply was the following:

Posted on: 27 September 2012 02:45 AM

Dear ...,

There are problems to transfer your payment. Total amount to send is $408,48
We need you to provide us with a PayPal account so we can send yours asap.

By providing the PayPal account before next Monday, October 1, we can process the amount for next 10th as we usually do.

Regards.
Carlos Terrón
Customer Service Representative

My reply to his message was:

Posted on: 27 September 2012 04:22 PM

Carlos, you look like to play games!!! You know very well that paypal do not work in my country so don't try to play smart!!

And, you yet to explain to me why the amount had been deducted 41$, the amount you show on your website is 449.91$, other than the other amounts that you don't show the provider how many real subscribers were and how many orders each received with its dates, Rentasignal has no transparency at all.

Rentasignal is proving each day that it's a Scam because you do not show me any proofs of your bank document of refusal of my transfer nor explain why my money was deducted and also Rentasignal is abusing OFAC rules as much as NFA rules, both will have big consequences on Rentasignal, just time will show you that.

Rentasigal only solution for this problem it had created is to send my money via bank wire transfer to my bank account. You have all details in my profile.

Start Go Go
-----------------

No reply from Rentasignal after that message till I sent a new message:

Posted on: 04 October 2012 01:09 AM

Carlos, If Rentasignal do not know how to send my money via bank wire, you can easily send it via Westerunion or FedEx or such payment methods if at first you are willing to send my requested payment being a signal provider at Rentasignal.

And you must also tell me why my requested payment had been deducted from 449.91$ as you show it in my Rentasignal account to 408.48$ you say about??
--------------

At that time period, US Authorities and the NFA had contacted Rentasignal that responded with this message:

Posted on: 09 October 2012 01:13 PM

Dear ...,

We're ready to send your Payment by Western Union. Do you need add something before we proceed with this?

Or. We will send the payment using your current personal data.

Carlos Terrón

Posted on: 09 October 2012 05:07 PM

You can proceed with my money transfer via WesterUnion.
You have my full personal name, address, and country name(My Current Personal Data) that's all you need as a sender.

For me to receive the money, you must provide me with your Name, Telephone Number, City, State from where you are sending the money and the amount of money you'll send as shown in my payment tab calculated 449.91$.

Also you must provide me with the transfer tracking number, will be shown on the receipt you get from WesterUnion or ask them about it.
---------------

Posted on: 11 October 2012 06:49 PM

Dear ...,

Your order was processed today. I think you will receive within 24 hours.

I'm waiting for the data to pass trough to you.
Carlos Terrón

Carlos said it clear as Crystal "Your order was processed today" that was in 11 October.
-------------

Posted on: 13 October 2012 04:13 PM

I can't receive the money neither in 24 hours nor in a month without you providing me with the transfer data that is the tracking number found in the WesterUnion receipt you get when you make the transfer.

Provide me with that data of the order tracking number, you must have it in hand by now if you had paid my money at a WesterUnion Branch in 11 October 2012 as you said in your previous message!!
------------------

"Carlos" replied with a PDF showing the receipt(part of it, cut from the sides, maybe to hide the sender name & others!!) that was sent in 15 October(yesterday) not like 'Carlos" said in his 11 October message:
"Your order was processed today'

Posted on: 15 October 2012 01:26 PM

Dear ...,

Find attached the document for the wire just sent.

Waiting for your reply.

Carlos Terrón

As you witness FPA Members the non end Rentasignal Cheats and Disgrace to the last second of this Rentasignal Scandal Drama Case:D

Now, to the New Scandal of the Westerunion transfer from Rentasignal to me in 15/10/2012 6:44:00 AM as the receipt shows.

It also shows that some weird person named Emmievel S Anacleto is who made the transfer and from what country?!?!?! From the Philippine!! Ofcourse, with respect to all countries but what took Rentasignal to the Philippine!!!:D

And, what does US Treasury Department Sanctions program that targets criminal or forbidden to deal with individuals and companies from US Banks have to do with bank wire transfers from the Philippine!!!???:confused:

Moreover, Who is Emmievel S Anacleto???!! What's the relation with Rentasignal?!

Finally, Great that Rentasignal found a Supermarket named SM SuperMarket North located in Quezon City P11 in the Philippine with an unknown person(related to Rentasignal or who the hell is:mad:) to send my money through Westerunion!!!

Now, after all pressure from all kinds against Rentasignal, it paid me my money and fully the 450$ not the 408.48$ mentioned in all his messages to me like the last one in 27 September when he said: "Total amount to send is $408,48"

If Rentasignal found the legal or right amount of money that I had in their accounts 408.48$, why did it send me the 450$ I had been asking for from the beginning of this case?!!?
Which shows an additional proof of Rentasignal Total Scam Company.

By the way, the exact amount is 449.91$ like you see in my all past messages to Rentasignal. Maybe must thank them for the 9 cents:p.

Don't worry will donate it all to a Charity Foundation;) Seriously

Last edited:
At the end of this case in the Scam Alerts Folder, will like to thank the FPA, NFA and the authorities who can't name for their contribution in forcing Rentasignal to pay me my money.

Would not like it to end here but to take this case to the Traders Court to open a case there against Rentasignal Scam Company even if it's ending it's business operations before end of this month( 28 October 2012), for not to cheat other people(Hopefully others had been paid their money!!) with another company name as Rentasignal email of closing its business operations mentions this:

---------------
Dear Rent a Signal User,

Since 2007, Rent a Signal is proud of providing with its services to thousands of clients around the globe. However, it is the time to focus on the rest of the services provided by the firm who owns Rent a Signal and accordingly, it was decided to discontinue the Rent a Signal's operations in October 2012.
-------------------------------

This is a sentence that shows maybe additional Scam in the future:

"it is the time to focus on the rest of the services provided by the firm who owns Rent a Signal"

For this purpose, will like to ask FPA according to its internal rules, after a company pays a client the requested money even after much delays, all pressure, & FPA Scam Case, is there still a possibility to open a Traders Court Case against the company??

In order to defend others from future cheating by it and names related to the Rentasignal Scam Company shown in this case.

Get a screenshot of this before they finish deregistering themselves at the NFA:

BASIC Details

Also, click all those people who are listed on the page and get screenshots of their info.

Got all screenshots saved. Traders Court Open Case filing will be finished by the weekend.
Will combine my evidences(that are many) into an attached file form.

Despite Rentasignal Scam Company is running away as also shown at NFA of pending withdrawal and reviewing its status, but getting an FPA Guilty Verdict with Rentasignal all owners and big heads names being known to public, that will be enough to keep them away for long years without scamming more clients with other created companies new names.

Hello RentaSignal!

Why don't you just use Western Union to send the remaining part of what you owe? It's less than $100. Are you guys really so hard up for cash that you would further damage your reputations by grabbing such a small amount money from a client?

Back