Reolved - Beware of MQL45 (SCAM ARTISTE)

cornell

Private
I purchased "Your Personal Manager" EA and was about to cancel before the 30 days refund period but the vendor via email (can be forwarded upon reqest) extended the refund policy before the actual refund period expired. Upon request for a refund before the extended period expired (as well as the date posted by the vendor of May 25, 2012 for the final refund), the vendor responded saying that he will not refund because he should not have extended the refund period. This vendor is clearly a SCAM ARTISTE and should be banned as he did not live up to his commitment.

Regnow can be a pain for refunds, both for buyers and sellers.. Still, agreeing to extend the refund period, then saying "sorry, it can't be extended" doesn't work very well for me. I think MQL45 needs to find another way to transfer the funds.

Regnow belongs to Digital River - try contacting Digital River directly. See this post by BigT1 for info on how to do this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r-mql45-clapan-no-refund-issue.html#post88316

Did you pay by Credit Card? If so, contact your issuing bank and see if it's possible to institute a chargeback.

Pharaoh, thanks will try that route. I agree that the ethical thing for MQL45 was to transfer the funds via another route

True, but you may as well see if you can recover the money directly. Often, that's quicker than arguing with the seller.

I did not go the Digital River route, I resubmitted a refund request to Regnow pointing to the link on "FPA Review of MQL45" where MQL45 blamed Regnow for his inability to refund, see post below:

"Comment: Added by Igor on 2012-07-03 03:26
Dear Cornell, sometimes I think my english not clear enough, but I'll try once more - more than month ago I writed at forum that I can't help with refunds - my account was blocked by reseller... Also reseller told me that I can't extend refund period exclusively for some of you... Nothing depends from my opinion, sorry..."

Of course, as I thought, this was all BS by MQL45 and Regnow finally refunded the full amount (more than likely because he was essentially blaming Regnow).

I will post a link to this in the MQL45 section for other persons who are having difficulties.

Well done on successfully beating this unethical behaviour and obtaining a refund.

Pharaoh I think harsher words and action against the Forexiva / Forexiva.com / MQL45 / MQL45.com / Igor Kuzmin / Kamuta / Viktor Karpinski outfit is necessary, don't you?

It was very obvious from posts in the YPM thread in regards to others receiving their refunds that RegNow were not at fault in regards to Cornells refund and that the ball was totally in Igor's court whether or not a refund should be made with each and every case, all he had to say was yes or no, not lie and lie again..

I have made a post in the review section for YPM and I am hoping you or the review moderation team take suitable action as it is disturbing that members and readers, my fellow traders, have to come up against this unethical behaviour time and time again.

Regards,
S

Back