• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forex Trading Account

Dear sir i want to open a forex trading account.Could you please advice me with which broker should i open my account

Hi, I think Prime4x closed his chat section and today I tried to open a chat session but unfortunately they don't answer to requests, Why they are not answering? Do someone know?

Hi, I think Prime4x closed his chat section and today I tried to open a chat session but unfortunately they don't answer to requests, Why they are not answering? Do someone know?

Hi Narges I've just chatting with both the customer service and the accountant dept agents carol and Sandra you can check it now .

Prime4X withdrawal

Hello,
I made a money withdrawal two months ago, but no money came to me till today. It has been long time since I wanted some arguments for this from you, but still I have none.

PLEASE HELP ME

Thanks

Prime forex comprises of thieves and armed robers

Dear Everyone,
It has almost been 7 months (August 7,2010 - till date) now that i have made withdrawal from my acct 76632. They deducted it from their platform and they didnt send it to my bank account. They lied to me that they have sent it to my bank account i requested for Telex copy, up till now they cant provide. I ordered my bank to trace the money on my behalf,providing them the names of the two banks Prime forex are using. Unfortunately, those banks said that Prime forex are deceiving me that they did not send money to my account in Nigeria and if they did it only takes them-the banks- just 24hours to generate Telex copy and send it to their customers irrespective of their locations.
Conclusively, Prime forex is a great scam, thief, armed rober, unscrupulous forex broker. The company is not supposed to be in existence if the forex brokers regulators really know what they are doing. From this forum i have gathered that the company is created to steal money from hardworking individuals. God Judge them and the wrath of God and their master Devil shall be upon them.
If you react to this message in any way and you want to know all my findings about Prime forex mail onigemmat@yahoo.com or onigemmat@gmail.com
Toyin Onigbogi
Trader from Nigeria
God bless FPA

Now the FPA has formally declared Prime4X to be a scam, I believe what we can do is send formal complaints with the FSC, all of us. So, I recommend that all who still have not received their withdrawals, send e-mails to the FSC, complaining about Prime4X.

I'm Ebrahim Mohammad Zadee.I'm Still waiting for WD money after 2 month! my account number is 33044 but I didn't receive my money. I sent a complain to FSC in Mauritius also. do you know any other organization for complain against Prime4x? could you please help me in this?

Still waiting

Account number: 16008
Date you withdrawal requested: 12/10/10
Amount: $1225
Spoke to live chat numerous times and always getting the same response from them...your request will be processed soon.

Its very unfair that people who have made more recent withdrawals have received their money. Im one of the many who are still waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back