• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime4x closed their chat section
today and yesterday I tried to open a chat session but only opened message box.
Is there anyone who can chat session with them?

To all of you who have posted during the recent two weeks: it seems as if this thread is loosing momentum. No good news, no results from contacts with Prime4X. I'm afraid that Prime4X have decided to accept deposits for as long as it goes and keep quiet for the rest.
I recommend that you write e-mails to omari@prime4x.com, he's the boss and the bad genius.
Don't try Live Chat, it is absolutely useless.

Dear ALL

this an important and officail announcment that the following persons
omari and Amr is not working with the company and thier mail box is not active any more and you can follow up
with the following mail as the new CEO

Mr Andri kampinsky

E mail :Andri@prime4x.com

the company now can't accept live chats but can reply all mails
and very soon it will be back to normal

expected time that the company will active the live chat again is two weeks starting from this week

so please if you have any runing case with mr Omari Or Mr amr you have to follow it with Mr andri starting from now

I hope this isn't another Prime4x stalling tactic.

I've just gotten confirmation. Omari, Amr, and Robert were all notified on January 31st that a Prime4x client's mother had severe medical problems and that he desperately needed money for her treatment. I saw the medical records. I sent several reminders of this situation during February.

She died a few days ago.

As far as I'm concerned, Prime4x and at least some of its current and possibly former employees are now responsible for the death of a client's mother.

Lin, on behalf of everyone here at FPA headquarters, you have our deepest condolences.

Last edited:
this is the same tactic , before this amr handle my case , after he succed delay 5 months , he gave to sue martin , after sue martin also delay several month , she gave to omari , now prime4x told us omari resign and gave to andri .

i have wait 1 year but prime4x still not pay my money .

who have home address and family house address for mr amr and mr omari ? we under investigate to look for them ..

as we heard that mr omari has resign .

i just want make statement here that mr omari blackmail me that if i post anything at here , he will not pay my money . and he asked me to delete what i had post before this .

now new man ( andri ) come into prime4x and try to delay my money again since one year ago .

anyone have address of andri, omari and amr or sue martin at egypt , just give to me . we will find out who are them .

if you have omari's family address , i need it badly . he will not live peacely after what he had made to me .

I'm Ebrahim Mohammad Zadee.I'm Still waiting for WD money after 2 month! my account number is 33044 but I didn't receive my money. I sent a complain to FSC in Mauritius also. do you know any other organization for complain against Prime4x? could you please help me in this?

The CFTC lodged a civil action against Prime Forex on 01/26/2011

According to the court documents, Prime Forex LLC is a Delaware corporation that operates the Prime4x website ( that doesn t mean it is the only corporation they have: it means that s one the CFTC located. They could very well have other corporations elsewhere. ). The court documents do mention that it has an office in Port Louis, Mauritius.

That lawsuit has nothing to do with you, investors, at this point: they are seeking a fine for not respecting US regulations ( not registering with the CFTC: possible fine of 140 000 dollars for each US client they sollicited since oct 2008 ).

If you google " CFTC VS Prime Forex ", the first hit will be a website with the court documents.

I guess you can contact the CFTC and/or the SEC about that Delaware LLC and what you can do as defrauded investors.

Civil litigation against that Delaware LLC is possible.

If I were you, I d ask the SEC about the Delaware LLC first. The SEC has more teeth than the CFTC.

Good luck

Last edited:
as we know prime4x operate from egypt .

omari and amr and sue martin are egyptian . one of them near ain sham heliopolis . we will looking for them .

anyone want to add information . please contact us .

even omari and amr has resign , but they have cheat us so much . we will not let them life peacefully after this .

Prime4x should conduct their business in an ethical manner, or be forced out of business. Brokers like that are a disgrace to the forex industry, and to those brokers who work hard to uphold a good reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back