• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Progress?

As I reported in an update of my original post at the top of this thread, I received my money (with the banking cost deducted) on 30-Nov. Although this particular withdrawal finally succeeded, I am not finished with P4X as my account still shows a balance and my plan is to continue investing, gaining and withdrawing.

Going through the entire thread once more, it befalls me that in no other case any progress can be seen. One would think that since this thread came into existence, at least some progress must have been made.

Can both customers and P4X please update/report?

? Have people been contacted ?
? Has anybody received any money ?

hello everybody,am quite new to this forum but very old with regards to prime4x issues.

Like most of you,my money is stuck with these people.After they refused to pay me on my trading profits,i moved the funds($25,568.10) to a managed account no. 7356658.This was on the 24th of august,2010

Interest has been due on three occasions(monthly) and am yet to receive a dollar.

Dr.Omari keeps promising"next week".

I would welcome any help I can get in recovering my money.

I have not gotten any money from prime4x.They are not even responding to my mails any more.Most annoying is the fact that my funds are in a managed account.How sad.

hi

im waiting for 5 month since 07-01-2010.Prime4x dont pay my money.Prime4x(Omari) dont send email to me since 11-11-2010.

account number : 71068
amount : 9000 USD (full amount)
method of withdrawal : bank wire(or MB:recommended)

i heared that BenMcDui get a part of money, its good!!
but it is also true that there is a person disregarded like me.

Prime4x dont contuct me. Prime4x dont pay.

Account information

Please keep this thread on topic. I need an easily accessible list of account numbers and withdrawal amounts. I need to see who hasn't been paid and who does get paid.

There are plenty of other threads available to discuss how unhappy you are with Prime4x. :)
:unhappy:

this is my account information.

Login : 76601

Transsfer method: bank wire

date of withdrawal request: 17th september 2010

Amount : $1,535.00

Thanks FPA for your concern. I WILL EVERLY be greatful if this request is facilitated.

Regretfully

Account No.: 10627
Withdrawal amount: 4900$
After many times of promises the last answer back from Accountant department was on 16 Nov 2010 "Kindly we would like to inform you that your request will be processed as soon as possible" since than they stop answering my emails.

Unfortunately I'm really sorry to express my feelings with you all that Prime4x preparing to vanish very soon.

Nice to see this thread.

This is my withdrawal case:

Trading Account : 49902
Requested date : 21 October 2010 04:39 GMT (19:39 Prime4x server time)
Amount : 1000 USD (method by bank wire)
Date Correspondences Email sent:
1 November 2010​
4 November 2010​
7 November 2010​
10 November 2010​
16 November 2010​
Date Web Chat:
26 October 2010​
28 October 2010​
4 November 2010​
5 November 2010​
8 November 2010​
10 November 2010​
11 November 2010​
18 November 2010​

On every reply email and web chat, they always give me promise that my withdrawal will be process as soon as possible and in a shortly time.
I have all email and chat transcript saved on my email.
Hope this case is solved, and thanks to AsstModerator and FPA.
I will send Prime4x about that this case already listed on FPA.

Still NO progress until today, after more than a month since my withdrawal request on 21 Oct 2010 and a week after my post on FPA, with all prime4x webchat it is just embarrassing.
Prime4x (Omari, Robert) not answering email from Mr.Bill (FPA) dated 22 Nov 2010 asking why my withdrawal is pending.
I think we got big issues here.
My last chat with Sandra still no clear explanation regarding why my withdrawal is pending

:mad:

Today I sent my 7th reminder email to Prime4x and FPA.
It pending for 40 days since 21 Oct 2010.
Omari from Prime4x reply that he will check why my withdrawal is still pending.
I think that Prime4x is keep rolling the time by pending/postponed withdrawals :mad:.

Trading Account: 49902
Amount withdrawal: 1000 usd
Requested: 21 Oct 2010

Update 13 December 2010

Finally my 1000usd withdrawal is received on my bank account!!
Thanks to Mr Bill from FPA and Mr.Robert from Prime4x.

Last edited:
2months waiting

Acount number 16008
Been waiting for 2-3 months. When i use the live chat i get the same response as everyone else. Made a withdrawal of $1200 and still nothing recieved

account 8874 from iran
i have about 89000$ on my account, and waiting about 10 month for any withdraw to be made, but nothing at all, no response, they dont honor withdrwals,
i am having withdraw problem since begining of 2010,
do they really will pay one day in the future, i hope so and i am waiting for long time to see what will happened at the end,
they must publish a news about this and let ppl know how they can get their money ...?

5 MONTHS waiting for my withdrawal

Dear All:
I've been trading @ Prime4x since August 20, 2009. Deposit around $5,000, and made some withdrawal till March 17, 2010.
Everything was ok, till July 6 my account has been closed by risk management dept. They said they don't allow I used pip hunting strategy, and asked me to withdraw from my closed account. From that time my problem begin :(

I've tried to made my withdrawal at Prime4x since July 7, 2010.

I've e-mail support@Prime4x.com on:
July 7, 13, 14, 15, 22.
August 3, 10, 12, 17, 25.
September 21
November 18

Support@Prime4x.com replied my e-mail on:
July 8, 14, 15, 23.
August 3, 13, 18.
September 23

And also made live chat for several times:
July 19 with Joseph
August 17 with Laura
October 4 with Laura
November 18 with Tanya

but until today, my withdrawal never happen. They keep promising that my withdrawal will be process soon either at replied e-mail or live chat.

So please Prime4x (Mr Robert Cris) do something to this matter. Thank you!

Here is my data at Prime4x:
Name: Sapta Gunawan Tanade
Account: 45462
Balance: $ 891.51
Withdrawal Method: Liberty Reserve

Account Number 10356 waited for months for withdrawal of $3400 never
received. still waiting. thomas Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back