• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Report Prime4x withdrawal issues Resolved

Hello every body,

Today I received my withdrawal of $1800 from Prime4X 76042. I am thankful to Dr. Omari for his involvement and settling the issue. Prime4x is a very good company and have got Forex award in 2009. Just they need to fix the recent account issue. I have made 400% profit at Prime4x during last 6 months. I expect that Prime4x will soon resolve all pending withdarwals of my all friends.

Long Live Prime4X.

Hello every body,

Today I received my withdrawal of $1800 from Prime4X 76042. I am thankful to Dr. Omari for his involvement and settling the issue. Prime4x is a very good company and have got Forex award in 2009. Just they need to fix the recent account issue. I have made 400% profit at Prime4x during last 6 months. I expect that Prime4x will soon resolve all pending withdarwals of my all friends.

Long Live Prime4X.

Am really happy for you, Zubair. Guess it takes Prime4x a week to pay just one person:unhappy:. I hope to be the lucky person for this week.

Congratulations Zubair Ahmad for getting your money.
We are all anxious now to see Prime4X resolve all the other withdrawal issues.

congratulation!!

congratulation!!Zubair Ahmad is getting money!
i hope that everyone (me too) get own money.

hi

Am really happy for you, Zubair. Guess it takes Prime4x a week to pay just one person:unhappy:. I hope to be the lucky person for this week.

hi, you said you promised to Robert. 48hours passed,Monday passed, too.

can you get your money?
Did Prime4x keep ones words?:unhappy:

Not Yet

hi, you said you promised to Robert. 48hours passed,Monday passed, too.

can you get your money?
Did Prime4x keep ones words?:unhappy:

Not Yet. Am still waiting for Prime4x to transfer my money. They haven't kept their words of promise yet.

oh....

Not Yet. Am still waiting for Prime4x to transfer my money. They haven't kept their words of promise yet.

:shocked:
oh,me too,i didnt get my money. my account 71068,amount 9000USD.

Hi, Robert Cris(Prime4x Representative). i want to confirm.please answer, comment here.

1.you sent email that your request will be processed within maximum 48 hours to me on 12/02.did you keep ones words? yes or no?
2.i am waiting for 5 month, .Prime4x didnt pay.Is this true?? yes or no?
3.do you pay now? yes or no?

sorry,I cannot speak English so much.
if Robert check this thread, Robert are sure to answer.

Last edited:
Today, I received my withdrawal, 100% of it. Credits to mr. Omari who made this happen. It took no more than 4 working days!

Being grateful for the fact that my two withdrawal issues are now solved, it is hard for me to understand why all other customers with justified claims are not getting paid.

George Orwell: All customers are equal, but some customers are more equal?

Hello mr Rober Chris, are you there? You made some promises, remember?

still waiting

Dear ALL trader who have been complained here about the delays
i kindly request from each one who have been complined is to give me 2 days as max period to contact them personally and give them the reason of dealy or confirm the payemnt as am following the post here so please kindly post only once and no need to make many post as this may delay me more as am reading all post each day so please only one post for one complain and give me time to check

and if any one from the people that complaind received the requested amount i kindly ask them to post simple post that they received thier request
in order to update their cases

Regards

Mr. Chris I have still not gotten a response from you.Even Dr. Omari no longer replies my mails.What is going on? As a reminder,my details are;

managed account no.7356658
monthly intereat of $2,556.00 has not been paid since September(3months)

no answer within 48 hours

What a shame. Mr Omari as well Mr Roberts both promissed me by email that I would get an answer concerning my outstanding withdrawal and that I cannot withdraw any money from my Prime4x account.

What about 2 days as max period!!!

I am very angry because now I see 3 people have got there money and all those others including me are still wating.

Prime4x is more than scam. They are lyers and thieves[/SIZE][/SIZE].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back