• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime Forex

Thanks for Mr Ben Mac

we are tying to reach your account since you are posting here in many threat but you never post your account number
however i will be here on daily base to solve all the complains and look over for our clients sastfactions

important note please dont share in this post any bank info or LR info
only what i need from the inestor is the account number
and we will contat him / her

Thanks for Mr Ben Mac

we are tying to reach your account since you are posting here in many threat but you never post your account number
however i will be here on daily base to solve all the complains and look over for our clients sastfactions

Dear Robert,

Thanks for showing your interest to solve the withdrawal problem of Ben Mac. I am sure people like you can remove the bad fame of Prime4x due to their withdrawal delays. I am also one of your unfortunate client who did not get withdrawal even after passage of four weeks. My account number is 76042. My requested amount is $1800 through Money-bookers. I hope you will solve our withdrawal issues.

Liars and Scams

Please see my update in the "Sticky: Report Prime4x withdrawal issues here" at the top of this thread. P4X are LIARS and SCAMs. The bank they pretend to do business with, states that they are no longer their client.

Please keep this thread on topic. I need an easily accessible list of account numbers and withdrawal amounts. I need to see who hasn't been paid and who does get paid.

There are plenty of other threads available to discuss how unhappy you are with Prime4x. :)

Dear Mr Robert Chris,

from the words you are using I conclude that you work for P4X. I very much welcome your involvement.

My account number is 74775. The withdawal I ordered amounts USD 500.

Lots of success in your appreciated work on behalf of frustrated customers.

we have been contacted the owner of the account 74775 and we are waiting the reply from his side to procced his request

Please keep this thread on topic. I need an easily accessible list of account numbers and withdrawal amounts. I need to see who hasn't been paid and who does get paid.

There are plenty of other threads available to discuss how unhappy you are with Prime4x. :)

Sure I am agree with AsstModerator, that's important to keep this thread on topic to support all of withdrawals problem.

Thanks for Mr Ben Mac

Hi Mr. Robert, glad to see you here to solve all of withdrawals issues

Please also see my post below on 21 Nov 2010, my case still open and not yet solved..
On 22 Nov 2010, Mr. Bill from FPA had sent email regarding my withdrawal to You, Mr Omari, and prime4x accountant but there isn't any answer yet..
My withdrawals process had been delayed for more than a month.

Nice to see this thread.

This is my withdrawal case:

Trading Account : 49902
Requested date : 21 October 2010 04:39 GMT (19:39 Prime4x server time)
Amount : 1000 USD (method by bank wire)
Date Correspondences Email sent:
1 November 2010​
4 November 2010​
7 November 2010​
10 November 2010​
16 November 2010​
Date Web Chat:
26 October 2010​
28 October 2010​
4 November 2010​
5 November 2010​
8 November 2010​
10 November 2010​
11 November 2010​
18 November 2010​

On every reply email and web chat, they always give me promise that my withdrawal will be process as soon as possible and in a shortly time.
I have all email and chat transcript saved on my email.
Hope this case is solved, and thanks to AsstModerator and FPA.
I will send Prime4x about that this case already listed on FPA.

Update 13 December 2010

Finally my 1000usd withdrawal is received on my bank account!!
Thanks to Mr Bill from FPA and Mr.Robert from Prime4x.

Last edited:
Good day gentlemen,
I have requested a withdrawal of 4000$ Account No.10627 since 17 Oct 2010; have contacted their accountant department so many times, every time they say we will process your request ASAP but till today nothing happened
I have asked them several times to give me telephone number of someone in their management to talk to but they refused.

My account number 73460.

I did the following bank withdrawal:
Date 2010.08.17 time 11:29 balance Bank withdrawal -1200.00

Up until today I did not received this money on my bank account.

I have emailed to all the email addresses I could find of Prime4x incl. Mr. Joe Adams, no one answered.

Below you will find how many times I asked Prime 4x for my money.
2010-09-01
2010-09-06
2010-09-07
2010-09-08
2010-09-15
2010-09-23
2010-11-01
2010-11-02
2010-11-19

As there is an amount on my account I tried several times to make a wired withdraw from my account using the member’s part of the website. By doing so I expect that I can see this on my account. But the truth is that nothing happens. So the next problem is how I can transfer my own money to my own bank account.

I do hope that I will get my money.

Today I will send Prime4x the message that I wrote it in your thread.

I do hope that I will get my money.

Last edited:
Prime4x does not give withdrawal

It is now almost one month that I have requested for withdrawal of $1800 from my account 76042. I contact Prime4x accounts chat three times daily. It is now almost 50 time that I have chatted with them. I have sent several emails to account department. The only answer I have got from them "Sir your withdrawal is under process and you will receive your funds shortly".

I have contacted Prime4x Regional Sales Manager Mr. Omari. He promised to solve my issue two days ago. But still nothing happened.

FPA please help me receive my money back.

I will update my comments when I will receive my money.

hello everybody,am quite new to this forum but very old with regards to prime4x issues.

Like most of you,my money is stuck with these people.After they refused to pay me on my trading profits,i moved the funds($25,568.10) to a managed account no. 7356658.This was on the 24th of august,2010

Interest has been due on three occasions(monthly) and am yet to receive a dollar.

Dr.Omari keeps promising"next week".

I would welcome any help I can get in recovering my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back