• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime4x removed my bonus credit ( 1000 $ ) yesterday 07/04/2011 from balance & their website not found although there were many e-mails & replays bet me and mr.andri who ensure me that he will send the money as well as he finish his banking issues to execute the wire transfer but after the website is down he didn't reply to my e-mails this week... i don know what's going on why they give you a hope then hide back again if they stole the money why they keep contact us from time to time as mr robert did before here in this thread.....I know the the passport no of mr omari i got through my embassy investigation in Mauritius does anyone have more info I'm still investigating and wont stop even if it costs me until they pay my money back

as i see now , Forex peace army not doing anything regarding this scam problem . where is the function of FPA ?

as i see now , Forex peace army not doing anything regarding this scam problem . where is the function of FPA ?

I'm with you maiden I wonder what is the role of FPA in this case ....no action at all till now

Last edited:

Hello there, recruit Maidin. "Do not ask what the FPA can do for you. Ask what you can do for the FPA". The powers of the FPA are limited, but as it is an army, you yourself can contribute. How? Use your imagination, find ways to tackle Prime4X, let us know your ideas. Have you written to the FSC of Mauritius? Have you contacted the embassy of Mauritius? have you reported this case to your local police? Don't just sit back and complain. Contribute.

Prime is scam actually

I made a withdrawal request in the amount of $1000.00 on 2011-Dec However, I contacted the accounts department more than once, but I have not received my winnings until now

I hope that we get to help solve our problem with the prime

I'm with you maiden I wonder what is the role of FPA in this case ....no action at all till now

The FPA actively pursued fighting for withdrawals for individual traders for over 6 months, and did get at least some money back for a number of traders.

The FPA posted this thread and a warning about issues at Prime.

The FPA posted many warnings and advice for how to deal with Prime on the review page.

The FPA declared Prime4x to be a scam.

When all else failed, the FPA asked me to write up a plan for forcing Prime to pay or go under. People need to post all information that would be useful in tracking down the people behind Prime4x in that thread. It's here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...e4x-pay-your-clients-now-go-out-business.html

It looks like Prime4x has gone out of business. In or out of business, follow that link and it will tell you a wide variety of places where you can file complaints. Have either of you filed those complaints? If so, post about it in that thread. If not, take a break from complaining here and do it.

Have either of you contacted your bank and police to find out what the best place to complain in your country is? If so, post the info in that thread. If not, quit acting helpless and get started.

Last edited:
The FPA actively pursued fighting for withdrawals for individual traders for over 6 months, and did get at least some money back for a number of traders.

The FPA posted this thread and a warning about issues at Prime.

The FPA posted many warnings and advice for how to deal with Prime on the review page.

The FPA declared Prime4x to be a scam.

When all else failed, the FPA asked me to write up a plan for forcing Prime to pay or go under. People need to post all information that would be useful in tracking down the people behind Prime4x in that thread. It's here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...e4x-pay-your-clients-now-go-out-business.html

It looks like Prime4x has gone out of business. In or out of business, follow that link and it will tell you a wide variety of places where you can file complaints. Have either of you filed those complaints? If so, post about it in that thread. If not, take a break from complaining here and do it.

Have either of you contacted your bank and police to find out what the best place to complain in your country is? If so, post the info in that thread. If not, quit acting helpless and get started.

ok I did all what you said and didn't get my money back ......its over there is no website there is no e-mails there is no prime4x at all do you have any effective plan than what you suggest before as all what you said doesn't return our many back again I still have 15500 $ with prime and i have got the pic of omari and his passport no

ok I did all what you said and didn't get my money back ......its over there is no website there is no e-mails there is no prime4x at all do you have any effective plan than what you suggest before as all what you said doesn't return our many back again I still have 15500 $ with prime and i have got the pic of omari and his passport no

Then post the pic and passport number in this thread:

Also, post in the same thead what your bank and your local police said as well as what happened when you followed their advice. Each country has different procedures for dealing with a case like this. There's no reason to keep this information to yourself. It may take 10, 20, or 50 complaints before the regulators in your country decide to pursue the case. You sharing where you found to complain could be the key to finally making some progress hunting down Omari and the others who took your money. Not sharing the info only makes it easier for them to keep all of your money, and to come back and do it again. Is that what you want?

I can't do this for you. I don't have an account with Prime4x, so have no grounds to complain. As far as I know, no one at FPA HQ ever had an account with Prime, so none of them have grounds to complain. Even if they did, the FPA doesn't have staff in all the countries that Prime4x had clients in.

What is needed is for EVERY client to complain and to share the information about where and how to complain.

Seek the information. Share the information. Check back in that thread - someone may have found a better place to file a complaint.

Disable account

Hello Everyone

I cheeked my account today an i see my account was disable. I ask from my 2 others friends and they was the same.

My account number is 87127 and i had 9,000$ in my account

be careful everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back