• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent news. The only way to keep Omari and his people from opening another brokerage and doing this again is to track them down and have them brought to justice. With any luck, they won't have spent all the money they stole yet.

To all prime4x traders keep following this thread as I'v succeed to contact a powerful informer in the Egyptian police who ensure to me that he will do his best to give me very important info about omari by the next week... I will keep on tracking omari everywhere until he pay me or get him down soon ....keep in contact with me & keep following this thread to unite all of us to reach him very soon

E-mail : abalyazid13@yahoo.com

Hello,

Is there any link between this prime4x and "primeXM FX bridge" ?

Thank you for advance

The appear to be unrelated. Prime4x is a broker that ran away with client money. The other company provides technology to brokers.

Hello Bassem,
is there any progress in your hunt for Omari and friends? I welcome your efforts, this guy must be done justice.

I'm trying to reach him i have one and only one chance for that to reach him or i will consider myself failed to reach him but keep in touch and anyone who have any info for omari have to contact me with my e mail abalyazid13@yahoo.com ...I will keep on updating here .

I have prepared lot of documents against Mr.Omari about Prime4x and commexfx and also I have scan of his passport and...
I have full detail about his officers.
I have some other information that I think it's not good idea to public them here.
I and my lawyer interested to make a group with help of administrator to everyone reach his/her money after this long period of time and catch this guy.
If you interested in this case send me or to administrator private message including:
1-Your name
2-Your e-mail
3-How much you have money do you have in these fake brokers

Hello my friends,
I am working with Prime4x and now commexfx and I am very Happy.
do you have proofs about all this issues or just someone post it because he has personal problems that we do not know.
have you ever think about it?

Hello my friends,
I am working with Prime4x and now commexfx and I am very Happy.
do you have proofs about all this issues or just someone post it because he has personal problems that we do not know.
have you ever think about it?

Hello MariosA
this is astonishing. Prime4X was out of business, please give details of what you are doing through/with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back