Report usdc global limited Exchange Property Appropriation.

phamtien

Private
I am writing this article to highlight the usdc global limited website: usdcgloballimited.com product formerly known as sushi. usdc global limited specializes in allowing employees to use social networking dating apps to pretend to be in love and affection, to lure users into registering to open an account at usdc. I was scammed by usdc employees to register to open an account at their property.

Initially, I paid 1000 USD, their staff guided me to win the first match and then lured me to add more money to my account to receive incentives. When my account has loaded up to 277tr200k VND equivalent to 12,052 usd. I see the floor has shady signs, I try to withdraw 4000 usd to my account. But the staff of usdc global limited tried everything to cancel the appointment, consecutive days. So far I have not received their transfer.

They said they are going to upgrade the system, I think they are going to change the name of the exchange. Currently, I have to borrow this money from friends and relatives, which is very stressful. I hope the management agency will step in to claim justice and tell usdc global limited to return my capital.

Attachments

• hinh1.jpg
    hinh1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 14
  • hinh2.jpg
    hinh2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 8.png
    8.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 14
I am writing this article to highlight the usdc global limited website: usdcgloballimited.com product formerly known as sushi. usdc global limited specializes in allowing employees to use social networking dating apps to pretend to be in love and affection, to lure users into registering to open an account at usdc. I was scammed by usdc employees to register to open an account at their property.

Initially, I paid 1000 USD, their staff guided me to win the first match and then lured me to add more money to my account to receive incentives. When my account has loaded up to 277tr200k VND equivalent to 12,052 usd. I see the floor has shady signs, I try to withdraw 4000 usd to my account. But the staff of usdc global limited tried everything to cancel the appointment, consecutive days. So far I have not received their transfer.

They said they are going to upgrade the system, I think they are going to change the name of the exchange. Currently, I have to borrow this money from friends and relatives, which is very stressful. I hope the management agency will step in to claim justice and tell usdc global limited to return my capital.
The website says "Sorry, the website is under maintenance"

Dear FxMaster.!
Website maintenance, customer care department still has to keep in touch with customers.
I keep calling customer service and they don't pick up my calls, I text and don't answer.
10.png
Can you help me withdraw my investment in this exchange?
Thank you so much !

Dear FxMaster.!
Website maintenance, customer care department still has to keep in touch with customers.
I keep calling customer service and they don't pick up my calls, I text and don't answer.
View attachment 73558
Can you help me withdraw my investment in this exchange?
Thank you so much !
This is the company you are referring to? There appears to be some type of affiliation with Nardo Global LImited.

1643850957914.png

1643850996066.png

1643851048943.png

Website IP
PING usdcgloballimited.com (103.55.27.73) 56(84) bytes of data.

In the news I posted, if there is a misunderstanding, I hope the staff on the usdc global limited floor will come in to explain why I can't withdraw my money. If I'm wrong then I'm willing to apologize, as I tried to contact usdc global limited but got no reply.

In the news I posted, if there is a misunderstanding, I hope the staff on the usdc global limited floor will come in to explain why I can't withdraw my money. If I'm wrong then I'm willing to apologize, as I tried to contact usdc global limited but got no reply.
The website is active now.

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19797/Usdcgloballimited.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

The usdcgloballimited web has been upgraded but the withdrawal is not available yet.
I still have not received the support from the staff usdc.

Back