Report usdc global limited Exchange Property Appropriation.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Feb 7, 2022 at 2:01 AM

This morning when I opened MT5 and logged into my account, I saw that my account was disabled for unknown reasons.
I hope the authorities will step in to reclaim justice for me and many customers.
9.png

This morning when I opened MT5 and logged into my account, I saw that my account was disabled for unknown reasons.
I hope the authorities will step in to reclaim justice for me and many customers.
View attachment 73713
Meta Quotes allowed this company to have a white label license and Meta Quotes even charges the white label (your scammers) for a monthly license fee as well as monthly support and maintenance fees. Meta Quotes collected revenue directly from the scammers therefore they are also liable for your loss.

Thank you all !
I have posted this article for a long time and still can't see the USDC global limited representative to explain and support. Looks like they really cheated.
They have proceeded to block all accounts of customers depositing money into their exchange.
I will pursue this case to the end, so that they will no longer scam others.

Thank you all !
I have posted this article for a long time and still can't see the USDC global limited representative to explain and support. Looks like they really cheated.
They have proceeded to block all accounts of customers depositing money into their exchange.
I will pursue this case to the end, so that they will no longer scam others.
There are many fake platform like USDC, basic is a copy & past.

Currently, USDCglobal limited website is no longer accessible. It is possible that they have abandoned this domain name. Has anyone been a victim of this scam forex broker claim their money yet?

Currently, USDCglobal limited website is no longer accessible. It is possible that they have abandoned this domain name. Has anyone been a victim of this scam forex broker claim their money yet?
I have no ideia. I'm trying to get my money back with Binance,

Back