Reported Attack Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto FX

Recruit
Hi all,

It's was a great shock when I see a "Reported Attack Site!" of Forex- TSD as below:

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at Forex- TSD has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

How do you think of this news?

Auto FX

I remember the same attack report-It was the 1st and last time I visited that site. Its long in the tooth anyway. Better sites now exist.

I doubt that TSD is doing anything deliberate, but websites sometimes do get their own viral infections.

I guess they forgot to practice safe computing. ;)

Thats the reason I don't surf forums using windows. Forums run ads, and sometimes those ads, whether intentional or not can contain malicious code. Use linux and keep your financial information safe!

so right

Thats the reason I don't surf forums using windows. Forums run ads, and sometimes those ads, whether intentional or not can contain malicious code. Use linux and keep your financial information safe!

You are so right. I would drop Windows in a heart beat if their Windows Emulator(Wine) would run any Windows program . I have a couple a three KEY programs that dont quite work as advertised on Linux(Ubuntu). This is the ONLY reason I havnt deleted windows. That day is around the corner though. I have had to Format harddrives and reinstall Windows like 100 times(low estimate). So far-never a one virus on my Ubuntu(about 1year)

Ubuntu rocks! The day that I can get Wine to run MT4 is the day Windows goes bye by on my trading VPS.

A better idea would be for MetaQuotes to support Linux directly, but I guess that is too much to ask of them.

MM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back